Hacking People who ordered DSTT from Deal Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually expected to post, saying DE sent me a good reader; by now. Ha! They have not. I can't even communicate with them!

They want me to send a bunch of pictures which I have made. Now, I can't even send it to them and they have closed out the other ticket system that was (somewhat) working. My problem does not fit neatly into their categories (or bureaucracy) and I fear the worst. This is the poorest and time wasting service!

Trust me. No one want this.

RUN!

Actually, I believe that the microsd reader that DX ships with its DSTTs is standard on all units. You wouldn't get a higher quality one if you purchased one from minionlinestore or gameyeeeah.

Yeah but I'd have better a better experience getting a replacement by now. Wouldn't I?

Plus! One of the many DE lies and deception, is that they are slowed, due to checking the quality. This is found to be untrue.

They SUCK! (your time)

Here's another example.

QUOTEupdating an unanswered ticket resets the ticket's position in the queue.

What does that tell you? Now look, I am back to the old ticket system because they mistakenly (and rudely) closed-out my old "Ticket" that had been on hold while they were on holiday. Then, just gave me a link to a system that does not work, and doesn't exactly speak to my dead, but good looking reader. Which means, they would probably tell me to go back to the old system anyway. Now I'll have to wait days and they'll probably tell me to go to the new system again.

If you want to be miss treated. Order now. If you are compulsive gambler, even though you know the deck is stacked against you, order now. There's a place for everyone I guess.
tongue.gif

-USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THATS WHAT ITS FOR FFS- Staff.

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only one reader failed out of the

10 flashcards I bought from DealExtreme and that was the reader for one of the M3 DS Reals I bought.

So far they work great all the readers :-)

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that gives me hope that another one might work. Did you test it on a Class 6 card.

*If* I ever get to communicate with DX and *if* they will ever send a replacement (by next year), then maybe I can get what I ordered.

For me, it's 1 out of 1 bad reader. So I guess you're going to tell me I'm in the minority. Well, lucky me.

The thing here is first, it was suggested that I must have ordered a boat load. Now, it's supposed to be just a fluke; with my one reader is bad. I can't win.

I have read reports that MOST of the readers are bad. Are you sure your reader is working and at speed? Mine does not even work constantly with a Class 2 card.

DX sucks!

But thanks seriously for the report.

I think it's about time you guys stopped assuming I just a dumb ass with a bad attitude. DX is the real problem here.

Not only do I get this really bad DX experience, but now, I have to endure all these found-less false accusations. All while I'm trying to report the facts and why you should avoid DX.

It's all a matter of risk. It's much higher than a new customer might think! DX is not doing anything to improve it. That, right there, should clue you in.

Take the hint!

Seina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be wildly speculating, but possibly neogba is slightly interested in Deal Extreme and his transaction there may have had some significance to him.

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The significance now (after many other failings) is where was the quality control check for my reader and what do I have to go through now, just to get what I paid for? Answer that, please.

Are you saying these things are of no value to new purchasers; who may be considering DX?

Is quality control and time (not just shipping wait) significant to you?

I'd say that lack of quality and poor resolution alone, is reason enough to avoid DX. DX has many other problems. Don't support their poor way, of doing business.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How is this card compared to the rest that have come before it, and has anyone ever used wireless with these flash cards before? If so does it work, and how come the m3 gives trouble with this feature?

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this card compared to the rest that have come before it, and has anyone ever used wireless with these flash cards before? If so does it work, and how come the m3 gives trouble with this feature?

It's the best one. Get it (not from DX please).

Wireless works perfectly

M3 is a different design.

It's faster. (The boot and the menus, use flashme too)
It does SDHC (albeit the menu is currently slower with FAT32/over and >4GB).
It has nice skins (See Neon Mario)
It has the best drag and drop compatibility.
It has icon settings per game.
and more......

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I may be wildly speculating, but possibly neogba is slightly interested in Deal Extreme and his transaction there may have had some significance to him.

Perhaps... and maybe he feels its his obligation to tell everyone about it too, repeatedly.

So, if you're a lurker, and your reading this, please look at the half of the posts that are not neogba's, you will see that occasionally there will be a bad purchase. You can also see that the CS is not as good as other sites, but its not that bad considering some online stores [cough]buy.com[/cough]

Lock it, end of story.

NoNameFace

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've FINALLY received mine today...
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

I ordered mine on 4-Jan
ph34r.gif
and the tracking said it was shipped on 09-Jan but it turned out there was a mistake so I did a ticket on 02-Feb and got respondence quickly which said it was out of stock and my DSTT would be shipped after Chinese new year or I could ask for a full refund, but I decided to wait because I'm not really in hurry and however I can still play my DSL with my R4.
On 16-Feb I got an email from DX that said my order is shipped..

21-Feb-2008, today I've finally got my DSTT in my hands.
laugh.gif
bow.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I've FINALLY received mine today...Â
smile.gif
Â
biggrin.gif

I ordered mine on 4-JanÂ
ph34r.gif
and the tracking said it was shipped on 09-Jan but it turned out there was a mistake so I did a ticket on 02-Feb and got respondence quickly which said it was out of stock and my DSTT would be shipped after Chinese new year or I could ask for a full refund, but I decided to wait because I'm not really in hurry and however I can still play my DSL with my R4.
On 16-Feb I got an email from DX that said my order is shipped..

21-Feb-2008, today I've finally got my DSTT in my hands.Â
laugh.gif
Â
bow.gif
Hope you enjoy, DSTT is my favorite card.

degz150

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've received mine today..
yaynds.gif

I ordered mine on 16/2 , today I've finally got my DSTT in my hands 23/2
bow.gif

As am a noob to this i might need help tho lol
find thing wrong is g/f cant get nitendogs cheats to work but i will try and find out why!!!
tongue.gif

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DX will not respond (over 6 days since my last "Ticket") to my request for a bad reader replacement.

My order was back at Jan 4th.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I've received mine today..Â
yaynds.gif

I ordered mine on 16/2 , today I've finally got my DSTT in my hands 23/2Â
bow.gif

find thing wrong is g/f cant get nitendogs cheats to work but i will try and find out why!!!Â
tongue.gif
Did you mean 16/2 as 16th of February? and Recieved on 23rd of February?
If so, thats amazing.
Congrats
grog.gif

degz150

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've received mine today..Â
yaynds.gif

I ordered mine on 16/2 , today I've finally got my DSTT in my hands 23/2Â
bow.gif

find thing wrong is g/f cant get nitendogs cheats to work but i will try and find out why!!!Â
tongue.gif

Did you mean 16/2 as 16th of February? and Recieved on 23rd of February?
If so, thats amazing.
Congrats
grog.gif

Yip only took a week to get here from the order date!...
wink.gif

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldn't respond to you either....
damn....i just did...

DX ftw! (and no, they didn't pay me to type that)

See, there it is people. If you use DX, my experience (...and many others, as I'm the one who said I only count as one vote) who report here, shows (in great detail why) you will not only run into problems, with DX but you will be put down for reporting the details. If you don't give any details, they will assume the worse and beg for detail. If you give detail they(some) will say you go on too far. Do not assume these things problems are few and far between. Require proof or be mislead. Do buy into the many plausible sounding DX excuses. Too many add up to poor business. Don't be the victim before you believe me.

Then, when you get poor service and then if you come here, they will imply that it's your fault. This is what you will get, if you show concern for the next guy. The question is why some here do this, when in the same breath, they also report problems with the DX "they love". I accept (and have said) to each there own. That does not change my experience. Excuse me, as I actually expect the reader to work and look to DX to replace the damn thing.

I have covered the kind, professional and calm (and undeserved) manner that I have in fact, used to (attempt) communication with DX. i have said taht here, I don't spare you the details, nor my opinion of them. I believe telling all, is the responsible thing to do. I am extremely civil with DX; Just so, people here (who love to add insult to injury) can not justly say that I was rude with them as if that 's why they stink.

Anyone who would add insult to passioned reports and warnings about DX may simply be trolling and/or just starting to be concerned that their own use of DX, actually promotes the problem. It's difficult to admit we may have made a mistake. Some of us do not accept poor service and bad readers.

You are free to think otherwise but the logic in these matters is clear. You only need read and test my details against common sense, logic, reports and DX own site disclaimers. Go deeper if you are not convinced. That's kinda my whole point.

If you like to be abused and you do not think working products are important, by all means, buy from anyone you wish(I have said, I would fight for your freedom to do so). Just know, that these companies would not stay in business but for your support. You are then the person who assures the bottom line price is not worth the amount saved.You would then be the group who makes "doing your homework" harder and much more time consuming.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"This is what you will get, if you show concern for the next guy."
you're so noble. thank you for your help.

"Some of us do not accept poor service and bad readers."
you got a bad reader? oh, that's awful. would you mind elaborating a bit?

"You are free to think otherwise but the logic in these matters is clear."
i prefer to not have my own opinion, and prefer to use the one gained from reading your posts, but thank you for permission to think otherwise.

"Don't be the victim before you believe me."
thank you so much for your help, you have saved my time, money, and soul.

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
"This is what you will get, if you show concern for the next guy."
you're so noble. thank you for your help.
You're welcome.
QUOTE said:
"You are free to think otherwise but the logic in these matters is clear."
i prefer to not have my own opinion, and prefer to use the one gained from reading your posts, but thank you for permission to think otherwise.
You're welcome. I'm open to other views. Try it.
QUOTE said:
"Don't be the victim before you believe me."
thank you so much for your help, you have saved my time, money, and soul.
You're welcome. My soul is saved. Isn't yours? Contrary to popular belief, The saving is not my job. You'll need to take that problem to the top. (PM off topics please)
"Some of us do not accept poor service and bad readers."
you got a bad reader? oh, that's awful. would you mind elaborating a bit?
Yes, I got a bad reader. Do you like receiving bad products? How's that working for you? Others were NOT so fortunate. Many got a bad DSTT. It's hit and miss with DX(and no wonder). What you are gliding over there friend, is that DX sends bad products and then has poor, slow communication about it. Does that matter? Do people come here looking for customer reports; before purchasing from DX?

I never once said they send no product or never attempt reconciliation. I see their attempts at reconciliation are poor deals (losing the supposed DX savings) one sided, without asking, and I currently have zero communication (day 7) with them; since just the last "Ticket". If I attempt communication with them about it, it resets their "queue". Isn't that nice?

Have fun with that. Ingrate.

Are you DX or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it