Pay N Spray of DEATH

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by basher11, Sep 4, 2009.

Sep 4, 2009

Pay N Spray of DEATH by basher11 at 8:11 PM (695 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. basher11
    OP

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    so i had 6 stars in gta ds and my formula racing car's wheels get busted by one of the cop traps. i went to the nearest pay n spray an was about to go in. [ the garage door was opening] and then it said "Im not dong a respray with these cops around"...... and closes the garage door.......................

and i just entered it................... so basically i got stuck there...... with no way of escaping..... and i just found a lions of fo before and like 15 dealers. i didnt want to turn the game off after all that. so i couldnt do anything for 15 mins.... then i found that you can just save in the system option. >:( what a waste of time.

though this is a great way to exit the game if you find yourself stuck in any garage. i.e: duplicating a vehicle trick

2. Burnedmagix

Member Burnedmagix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I founded out that you could save in the system option a hundred times after i got shot by the police while i was a few feet away from my safehouse. :c

3. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    plz dnt use 1337 tlk. It rly pises me & evry1 els off..

Seriously, please use proper grammar.. It is very hard to understand what you are trying to say..

And by the topic title, I thought you needed help. I didnt think you were just telling us that we could save in the menu..

And btw, 90% of the gamers here would check to see if their was a save option in the menu, so dont post pointless crap here in future..

Thank you

4. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Where in the hell do you see him using 1337 talk?

And his grammar might not be good, but it's better than what I've seen around here. I understood everything after reading it only once.

And who pissed in your Cheerios today? [​IMG]