asianking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower's toy usage:
1. Press A to load the game and it will ask you to press -/+ to save/load the main.dol to/from your SD or A to continue, so press - (minus)
2. Insert the SD on your PC and open bailli's GWP 1.2
3. The main.dol is found in SD:/SoftChip/RX9E/main.dol (RX9E is for NFS: U NTSC-U, each game will have is own GameID)
4. Search and Remove the 002 error from the main.dol, save it and close GWP 1.2
5. Insert again the SD on the Wii and start WiiPower's Toy r2
6. Press A to load and this time when it ask you to press -/+, we want to load the main.dol, so, press + (plus)
7. If the game starts right without the blue screen with 002 error in it, then you can use the main.dol in your SD to patch your .iso and burn it

am I doing something wrong? do i have to insert the original game in the console to do these steps or can i just use the iso image that i already created? cause when i insert the backup; toy stated that it cannot read the CD ID... (Need For Speed UnderCover)

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
are you stupid man ? sorry

but you have to burn nfs to a dvd like any other game for your wii, launch wiipowers tool ON THE WII and the patch the dumped dol on the sd card on the computer and then load it with wiipowers tool and voila

or because you have the original search for the gecko os with the 002 fix

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
asianking said:
WiiPower's toy usage:
1. Press A to load the game and it will ask you to press -/+ to save/load the main.dol to/from your SD or A to continue, so press - (minus)
2. Insert the SD on your PC and open bailli's GWP 1.2
3. The main.dol is found in SD:/SoftChip/RX9E/main.dol (RX9E is for NFS: U NTSC-U, each game will have is own GameID)
4. Search and Remove the 002 error from the main.dol, save it and close GWP 1.2
5. Insert again the SD on the Wii and start WiiPower's Toy r2
6. Press A to load and this time when it ask you to press -/+, we want to load the main.dol, so, press + (plus)
7. If the game starts right without the blue screen with 002 error in it, then you can use the main.dol in your SD to patch your .iso and burn it

am I doing something wrong? do i have to insert the original game in the console to do these steps or can i just use the iso image that i already created? cause when i insert the backup; toy stated that it cannot read the CD ID... (Need For Speed UnderCover)

If you don't even get the 002 error when you launch the backup with my toy, then there's something wrong with the burn. You are using R2 of my toy, R3 is working slightly better. Oh and R3 of my toy and SoftChip are able to patch it without any trouble, just enable the 002 fix option there.

asianking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when u press minus (-), toy will attemp to dump ur main.dol into SD... But it can't even read the disc that I insert... No matter if it's original or not... Do you get my point?

secondly, even if i use srub to dump to pc and work from there... patched complete; inserted to SD and pop-in WII; try to run the game through toy; it still saying that it can't read the disc...for some ****ken reason...

EDIT

ok... another question; if i run the game through toy; if it work; what kind of sign can tell me if it work or not? I try to enable the error 002; continue and the screen just black-out...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
asianking said:
when u press minus (-), toy will attemp to dump ur main.dol into SD... But it can't even read the disc that I insert... No matter if it's original or not... Do you get my point?

secondly, even if i use srub to dump to pc and work from there... patched complete; inserted to SD and pop-in WII; try to run the game through toy; it still saying that it can't read the disc...for some ****ken reason...

Get the latest SoftChip and try to play the game with it. Set SoftChip to use IOS249 and enable the 002 fix and it should work fine. If the even the original isn't working with this, reinstall your cIOS.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
asianking said:
Done! reinstalled cIOS and it work like charm.... Thanks alot WiiPower... GoodJob A++++ ur program!

SoftChip isn't my program. I'm part of the team, but it's more requiem and luccax program, they did most of the work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1