ROM Hack patch for Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin - The Lord

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Masou Kishin - The Lord of Elemental needs a patch for dstt. I found a hex edit over at ds-scene but I suck at hex edit, so if someone could post a patcher that'd be great.

ginaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
well just to point to other users as warning the patched version of the game on the net has two bugs I dont know if someone detected them but I do,the first one is in the title screen when you let the battles scenes appear it freezes when granzon and cybuster are about to figth,the other occurs whenever you uses cybuster with the battle animation on it freezes at ramdom encounters with enemies if you disable the animation nothing happens,this is for any hackers who wants to try fix the rom for the rest the game is fully playable without using cybuster with the animations.

ginaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Well I´ve tried several times and it freeze sometimes almost always the funny thing is that it happen only with the cybuster and none other masouki I even started another game to check and no freeze so far with the jaohm the first mecha you got until I got the cybuster but still is really annoying because you cannot enjoy the Cybuster attacks fully
cry.gif

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game just froze on me for the first time, but it was after I put on softreset in the dstt menu. Maybe try turning that off??

Also, when I try to soft reset the game through the game itself (left, right, start, select) I get a white screen.

ginaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
yeah I also found that too when you use soft reset it freeze or fi you are in some scenario it looses the audio and freeze too what its strange is that nobody has reported this in other forums or sites so I´m also wondering because in the infolibs it says that the rom number is 4963 and mine is 4910 so I think maybe it got something to do with all these problems

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had any other problems besides the soft reset never working. Did you hex edit or did you apply the patch? I guess you could find a better rom and see if it still freezes.

mine is 4910 as well

ginaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
well I´m currently trying to find the other with the number 4963 of the infolibs recently posted when I have it and try the patch on it i´ll let you know right away,I´m still thinking it has something to do with the rom number because apart us two not a single person has reported this,I´ll post when I check what I´ve told you

steveo581

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone with dstt able to soft reset? I just get a white screen...

perhaps it works with the latest firmware...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001