[PART 3] Revenge

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been six months since Scott ran away, after Lancy's murder. It also has been six months since Jared assumed to be dead as well. Kimberly, Pauline's mom hid the body by putting her underneath a bridge. Little does Kimberly and Pauline know, Jared revived herself with water. Unfortunately, Jared lost her memory. She doesn't remember a thing, until Pauline's friend, Todd passes by and sees her, and he beats her up to make her regain her memory. Jared regains her memory, and asks him how he has been. Todd says he still likes her mom, and Jared tells him everything what Pauline did to her. Todd brings over his best friend Nagfhayauydraffy and tells him the situation. Nafghayauydraffy suggests to bring ManFoxSuperBat over to murder Pauline. Todd agrees, and Jared and ManFoxSuperBat go to Pauline to kill her. Unfortunately, there's a note that is written that says "My son left the place, and Jared did as well. I will be now living next door, as I have no purpose to provide for myself after my children left me!". Todd tells Jared to stay here, with ManFoxSuperBat, while he goes next door to check if everything is fine. He goes next door to walk in on Brad and Pauline having sex! He decides to handle this situation by telling Jared. Jared comes in and shoots them both with a random gun in Brad's wall. Pauline dies, and Brad does as well. Scott walks in with the last line, saying "WHAT THE FUCK"

WHO WANTS TO BE NAFGHAYAUYDRAFFY AND MANFOXSUPERBAT?

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...