Hacking ParseMii updated to V1.1 by Hossman

Jizmo09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hossman threw together some updates to ParseMii and used some Visual Basic so .net framework is required for this version, but it has a much better ASH file selector, and also uses Windows standard file requesters to choose your source and destimation .app files.

Next up hopefully will be further parsing of the ASH files down to the TPL, BRLYT folder level and selection/injection from that level. Things are really in fast gear the last week or two.

Anyways, big creds out to Hossman for the improvements and we're hoping many more in the future to make this a really kickass usefull tool for everyone.

Here is ParseMii V1.1 brought to you by Hossman and Team SoftMii

http://softmii.org/files/themes/ParseMiiV1_1.rar

Enjoy,
Jizmo

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Jizmo09 said:
Hossman threw together some updates to ParseMii and used some Visual Basic so .net framework is required for this version, but it has a much better ASH file selector, and also uses Windows standard file requesters to choose your source and destimation .app files.

Next up hopefully will be further parsing of the ASH files down to the TPL, BRLYT folder level and selection/injection from that level. Things are really in fast gear the last week or two.

Anyways, big creds out to Hossman for the improvements and we're hoping many more in the future to make this a really kickass usefull tool for everyone.

Here is ParseMii V1.1 brought to you by Hossman and Team SoftMii

http://softmii.org/files/themes/ParseMiiV1_1.rar

Enjoy,
Jizmo
good work again
wink.gif
I said in the other thread ( keep it coming ) but that was so fast
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
AetherMaster said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
That's what she said
tongue.gif
never heared it from her before , but she screems all kinds of words including ( Wow , Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh , My My My , Big , So Big , Big Moe ) and after a couple of hours I rest my case for 10 min break then she caries on ...... hahahahaha
wink.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
AetherMaster said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif
That's what she said
tongue.gif
never heared it from her before , but she screems all kinds of words including ( Wow , Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh , My My My , Big , So Big , Big Moe ) and after a couple of hours I rest my case for 10 min break then she caries on ...... hahahahaha
wink.gif

Hahaha, you are by far one of my favorite posters on this entire board and always a laugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D