Gaming Parasite Eve Disc Change

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I guess what I usually do with ff7 disc swapping (if possible of course)

It asks you to save, and then well.. you save xD , and then reboot your psp.. put the 2nd disc on.. and load the save file.

hope this helps
yay.gif

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Parasite Eve does not ask you to save. Yea, it sucks. However, the PSP should be able to handle changing of disc in the middle of the game. Just go out to the menu if I recall, it's been a while.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jiggah said:
Parasite Eve does not ask you to save. Yea, it sucks. However, the PSP should be able to handle changing of disc in the middle of the game. Just go out to the menu if I recall, it's been a while.
Oh I didn't know that
frown.gif
never played it.

but anyhoo maybe you can try a dual disc iso? you can make 2 disc in 1 file or something..
but i don't know how, search google or this site , i bet people can tell you how
yay.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm... if you have 2 discs in 1 eboot you can switch by pressing home and selecting the "Switch Discs" option.
If you have the the 1st disc in an eboot then the 2nd disc in another both on your PSP (in which case wtf?) then there's nought you can do.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Uhm... if you have 2 discs in 1 eboot you can switch by pressing home and selecting the "Switch Discs" option.
If you have the the 1st disc in an eboot then the 2nd disc in another both on your PSP (in which case wtf?) then there's nought you can do.

Won't work as there's no save option at the end of the disc.

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
How do I make them into 1 eboot

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
Jamstruth said:

Won't work as there's no save option at the end of the disc.

As far as I remember from when i switched discs on my 3 disc FFVII eboot the emulation doesn't restart if you choose the switch discs option once the game has sent a command to look for a disc switch (i.e. ignore the eject button press and keep this in RAM) Its when you restart to a different disc it doesn't work. If he loads his save file from before and works to the same point then uses the switch discs option it should work in theory.

Kurossaki652 said:
QUOTE(Jamstruth @ Dec 19 2010, 06:07 AM)
How do I make them into 1 eboot
I cover it briefly in my tutorial. Basically after selecting the first disc iso you bring down the dropdown in PSX2PSP and select file 2 then choose the 2nd ISO image. Then rebuild your eboot looks and you're done
smile.gif

Jamstruth

Trophies
XP
Country
Disc Load must be set to fast to begin with to avoid a black screen after PS logo. Then once you beat the game there's no backtracking/after quest because it black screens after credits.
Never played the game myself, this is from reports for 5.50 GEN-D2 on the compatibility list.

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Disc Load must be set to fast to begin with to avoid a black screen after PS logo. Then once you beat the game there's no backtracking/after quest because it black screens after credits.
Never played the game myself, this is from reports for 5.50 GEN-D2 on the compatibility list.
It doesn't have a black screen after I made it into a multi disc
I am on 5.00 m33-6
:3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays