Hacking PaRaDoX Banner's Zone

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
ScummVM channel isn't working for me, i just get a black screen. i have the scummvm folder in the root with those files that came in the .elf download too. anyone know whats going on?

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to say thanks for all the great channels with banners. The Wii becomes a better AIO system every day thanks to the efforts of people like you, jay. It's still far behind the Xbox and PSP in that regard, but it's getting there. I very much appreciate all your hard work.

I sort of wish you had skipped Hugo. I love the TG16, but Hugo makes it look bad (not that I blame the author of Hugo because it's the author of Magic Engine that's being a greedy bootlegger and not sharing information -- much like that person on the street corner selling "Iron Man" DVDs isn't telling people where he downloaded it from). I guess something is better than nothing, but I was hoping you'd wait for Mednafen to get ported before you did a TG16 channel.

What I don't get is the concern over Wiimote support when Wal-Mart sells wireless GC controllers for the same price as a Classic Controller (just get that and you have something that works for everything, even your GC games, though the CC probably does have a better SNES layout).

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
misticknight said:
ScummVM channel isn't working for me, i just get a black screen. i have the scummvm folder in the root with those files that came in the .elf download too. anyone know whats going on?

It's working fine for me. Aussie Wii, 3.2E

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
misticknight said:

Do you have a Memory Card in slot B? If so remove it and it should work, at least that did it for me.

Korudo

Koru Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally can't wait for all the emus to have full filename support and in alphabetical order. Anyone know if throttle/frameskip will be implemented into any of the emus at all? Also, has the RIN emu crashed for anyone else when trying to reset the Wii?

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
any chance of a psx emu? the xbox managed it so im guessing this should be similar

...btw

Wiisx

biggrin.gif

(probably sounds better in my head)

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a bit confused about this.. So this will replace/overwrite the originals with no banners, or will this append it to the originals? Or would I be looking at a fresh install with Wad Installer and using these to reinstall the channels?

Womp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my roms are alphabetized, just copy them over to your SD card to their corresponding directories en masse all at once.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They show the ROMs in the order they were copied over (just like the NES PowerPak). You want it alphabetized, just create a new folder on the card, move all your roms to it, then move them back (Ctrl-A, Ctrl-X, switch folders, Ctrl-V, repeat).

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering, if I sent you a WAD and some graphics, and the details (release date and all that), could you put it all togeather? I have some custom graphics for The Legend of Zelda : Parallel Worlds (Link to the Past hack), and would love to have a nice channel for it!

jayparadox

OP
Trophies
Website
pokemon-project.com
XP
Country
Spain
zidane_genome said:
I was wondering, if I sent you a WAD and some graphics, and the details (release date and all that), could you put it all togeather? I have some custom graphics for The Legend of Zelda : Parallel Worlds (Link to the Past hack), and would love to have a nice channel for it!
If you send me the images, and descriptions I'll make one for you. It'll be up to you to replace the banner in the WAD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex