Hacking Pangya Golf With Style (PAL)

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues getting this disc to work on my NTSC Wii with NeoGamma R7. When I use default settings, it loads just fine, but the video is black and white and scrolls from top to bottom. When I force NTSC, it doesn't load at all and gives me a green screen. The only things I've been able to find on this game is patching the IOS to 249, which I tried, and using an alternate DOL, which doesn't appear to be in the ISO. Any help would be appreciated.

BrutalisMDK

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you should use the CFG Loader!
You must alt.dol on player.dol set! so do it!

otherwise pick but with the Wiiscrubber the dol from the image and pack them onto the SD card!

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Configurable USB Loader? I don't have a USB drive. I extracted the alternate .dol file, as per this post, renamed it (RPYP9B.dol since it's PAL), and had NeoGamma use it, but it didn't fix anything. It still gives me a green screen when forcing NTSC. I'm not sure it is a dol issue, as it boots just fine when using the native PAL, it simply doesn't work when forcing NTSC, while other PAL games work just fine. I've tried all sorts of combinations with Patch Video and VIDTV, nothing seems to work.

Thanks for your help so far.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

It's a video mode issue. Try video mode patches and forcing NTSC. If that still doesn't work, play in back&white or get a good tv.

Pierit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose I'm pretty boned then, no combination of video settings seems to fix it. Oh well.

Thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-