flame199216

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a panasonic 2gb sd card as seen above. I want to use it to install BootMii. However reading online i cant seem to find my card and see if it works or not. With my card i want to install bootmii to backup my nand and then restore it in case of bricking. So if anyone has tried all of this with my kind of memory card please tell me. Also tell me if my card does in fact do what i want to do which is back up my nand and then restore it.
Thanks and hope someone can help me soon.

No one is answering
frown.gif

I really need to know. Plz someone help me out.

Thanks.

Dante Wolfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The entire homebrew community thrives on trial and error. Just give it a go and if it doesn't work try formating it in fat32, that doesn't work format it in fat, still not working then no harm no foul
yaywii.gif

flame199216

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dante Wolfe said:
The entire homebrew community thrives on trial and error. Just give it a go and if it doesn't work try formating it in fat32, that doesn't work format it in fat, still not working then no harm no foul
yaywii.gif
Ok but what if i install BootMii and i cant backup my NAND. I cant install it again therefore i wont be able to use it anymore. Plus what if something goes wrong with my wii. I cant tell the future
tongue.gif
But thanks though at least u replied. Hopefully someone else would reply to and help me
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-