How to install thingys without sd card to usb

Bruhded

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I alr installed bootmii and homebrew channnel but no usb drive or sd card to usb can someone tell me how to install hacked channels on wii only with sd card with no computer ( YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME TO BUY A USB DRIVE OR A SD CARD TO USB OR I WILL RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF)

Last edited by Bruhded,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't really get the problem, but will just start blathering away a bit:
  • Are you asking how to copy files to the Wii SD without having an SD reader/writer on PC?
    • WiiXplorer should be able to copy files from USB to SD
  • Or do you want to simply use stuff from USB drive on a Wii (which is no problem; Homebrew Channel supports FAT32 formatted USB drives)?

Uploading + starting homebrew software to HB Channel via network can be done with Wiiload
For installing additional apps you could use Homebrew Browser (Open Shop Channel)

As for installing WADs (like forwarders "custom channels")… I'm not experienced enough to know if, and which, WAD installer(s) support USB drives.

For copying arbitrary files there should be some kind of FTP server (at least I hope so)

( YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME TO BUY A USB DRIVE OR A SD CARD TO USB OR I WILL RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF)
Well, I do understand people being sick of asking for "X" and get told to use "Y" instead. But a more friendly and less SHOUTING variant of "I'm not willing to buy additional hardware" would have been enough – at least in my opinion.
=========

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,
Reactions: jeannotte

brunozombi6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I alr installed bootmii and homebrew channnel but no usb drive or sd card to usb can someone tell me how to install hacked channels on wii only with sd card with no computer ( YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME TO BUY A USB DRIVE OR A SD CARD TO USB OR I WILL RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF)
you need a wad manager and a .wad file (a wii channel)
so you enter wad manager via homebrew channel
you select Wii SD Slot
find the wad and install it (recommend to save the .wad in a WAD folder)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste