Pal Park - sram patch?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by snyke, Sep 20, 2010.

Sep 20, 2010

Pal Park - sram patch? by snyke at 10:35 PM (1,204 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. snyke
    OP

Newcomer snyke Newbie

Netherlands
    Hello,

Well I'm new on these forums, but I have been playing around with the pal park option on emulators and flash carts for a while now.
    I own a M3 myself and was convinced that you couldn't pal park pokemon with the m3, because it wouldn't let you read the gba slot, thus the save file.
    But then I started searching these forums, and found this post.
    So where can I get this patch? And are there already patches for platinum - or even hgss?
    edit: I am using a gba expansion pack and a m3 real

Thanks, snyke

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I do not follow pokemon related happenings but until someone else comes along hopefully I can at least point you in the right direction.

As far as I am aware the only external patch is http://nds.cmamod.com/2009/07/07/pokepatch-v42-and-v5alpha3/ Did HG/SS even have migration options?

a gba expansion pack is about as useful as saying I am using a flash card- if you mean the m3 brand gba expansion then probably not. Any of the GBA slot EZ cards (1 through 4 possibly aside from the compact and the 3 in 1) as well and whatever else is in the readme should work but I do not see the M3 expansion in there.

3. snyke
    OP

Newcomer snyke Newbie

Netherlands
    Yes I have the m3 gba expansion pack that comes with the m3 perfect bundle.
    But thanks for the link, I'll try that patch later - I'll post my results [​IMG].
    Oh and HG/SS does have migrating options.