Pal Park - sram patch?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by snyke, Sep 20, 2010.

1. snyke
    OP

snyke Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    Netherlands
    Hello,

Well I'm new on these forums, but I have been playing around with the pal park option on emulators and flash carts for a while now.
    I own a M3 myself and was convinced that you couldn't pal park pokemon with the m3, because it wouldn't let you read the gba slot, thus the save file.
    But then I started searching these forums, and found this post.
    So where can I get this patch? And are there already patches for platinum - or even hgss?
    edit: I am using a gba expansion pack and a m3 real

Thanks, snyke

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I do not follow pokemon related happenings but until someone else comes along hopefully I can at least point you in the right direction.

As far as I am aware the only external patch is http://nds.cmamod.com/2009/07/07/pokepatch-v42-and-v5alpha3/ Did HG/SS even have migration options?

a gba expansion pack is about as useful as saying I am using a flash card- if you mean the m3 brand gba expansion then probably not. Any of the GBA slot EZ cards (1 through 4 possibly aside from the compact and the 3 in 1) as well and whatever else is in the readme should work but I do not see the M3 expansion in there.

3. snyke
    OP

snyke Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2010
    Netherlands
    Yes I have the m3 gba expansion pack that comes with the m3 perfect bundle.
    But thanks for the link, I'll try that patch later - I'll post my results [​IMG].
    Oh and HG/SS does have migrating options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice