Hacking PAL games on Neogamma R9

yoyoloto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I am using an NTSC-U wii with neogamma R9 and have been playing NTSC U games (wii and ngc) without any problem. However, all the pal games have compatibility problems, and I was wondering if you guys could tell me how to fix it, perhaps by arranging the neogamma settings.

Thanks

Glottiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have PAL wii and most of my games are NTSC and never had a problem, don't see why it should be different other way around.

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Glottiz said:
i have PAL wii and most of my games are NTSC and never had a problem, don't see why it should be different other way around.
Most of the PAL televisions have NTSC compatibility, but I'm not sure that is the same thing for the NTSC televisions.

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea you'd need to change your video setting for pal games. I've never used neogamma so im not sure what setting it would be. If its anything like the usb loaders there should be a setting to force the video mode you need. If your running a ntsc tv you should force the video mode to ntsc.

yoyoloto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I will try that and report on the situation

EDIT: apparently, Pal games don't like being forced to NTSC. There is NTSC480p and NTSC480i on Neogamma, 480i gives me a green screen and the game doesnt load, and 480p gives me a no signal error on the TV, just like when the wii is unplugged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.