Hacking PAL Call of Duty Black Ops, NTSC Wii, Region Changing

Centurion210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks

I bought a NTSC Wii because i was born in USA, but then moved to France last year and i'm stuck with these PAL games now. I'm currently at level 27 in CoD:BO (PAL) but just now i discovered i cannot update the game via a different region Wii. I don't feel like ranking all that thing again, heh so i thought i could change my wii region to PAL via ARC. I have some knowledge in wii softmodding (modded some dozens already
tongue.gif
) but never did this before.

I have a LU64+ ( no boot2 for me ) and 4.3U system installed. Is region changing possible to that wii ? Or too dangerous/hard to accomplish ? in that case i would rank 27 levels again, meh
tongue.gif

EDIT: well, CoD is the only game i play online, so i think my other NTSC games ( ~30
tongue.gif
) will be OK.

Thanks in Advance =)

C210

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your wii can be region changed, but make sure you know what you are doing. Without bootmii as boot2, you wii does have a chance of bricking, so be careful.

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
use modmii to region change on DL page 1 press E and then pick a region 4.3E or 4.2E, that should work but you may end up with extra news channels and the like
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.