Hacking RELEASE Painless Linux - it's Linux, but painless (Windows, Mac OS, Linux & Android)

D

Deleted User

Because I'm used to todoist and it's also on my mobile phone ?

Noticed another bug just finished the tekken arcade mode the cut screen of the player went off and the game froze not retroarch , i had this also on driver after the first Mission

t34p075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez guys cut him some slack. I hate it when someone releases something awesome, then a bunch of people (who haven’t contributed in any meaningful way) jump on and hound them. It’s one thing to ask a question but another entirely to attack their methods. If YOU want it faster, then YOU do it. Geez.

That said, is there anything you would like help with natinusala? I don’t speak French lol

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That said, is there anything you would like help with natinusala? I don’t speak French lol

Any help is appreciated, thank you !
  • Try to build dolphin standalone
  • See why reicast doesn't build, try to fix it
  • See why Threaded Video freezes everything
If you want guidance on any of those points (how to setup things, how to get started), PM me :)

Nudu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it normal that the switch completely shut down while playing online in splatoon 2 or rocket league AFTER I reboot from linux to stock? I tried it with and without the sd card with the image file

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal that the switch completely shut down while playing online in splatoon 2 or rocket league AFTER I reboot from linux to stock? I tried it with and without the sd card with the image file

It's a battery issue with Switch Linux and RCM mode. Solution is to unplug and plug back the battery to re-calibrate it. That's why I haven't messed with Switch Linux in a month....

Edit: This includes Lakka btw

Last edited by Centergaming,
Reactions: Nudu

seeyew_soon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My understanding is that on first boot it expands the storage to fill your SD, then there's a point you need to manually restart the switch and boot into RCM again. I've reflashed a couple of times now, in a few of my attempts the console just hangs for several minutes and I assume it's time to reboot, but nothing. Unfortunately it's late and I don't have it in me to mess with the wire (lost my jig, replacement on the way) to reproduce and get the error tonight, but it hangs at a line starting with "Random0:" and doesn't continue.

Is it pretty obvious when it's time to reboot after the first boot? For instance does it actually say it's time to reboot, the screen go black, etc?

seeyew_soon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pretend7979 point taken, I went ahead and reflashed and tried again, attached is a screenshot of what I'm getting.

The line above last, "Waiting for root device" probably has more to do with my issue, as if it isn't seeing one or more of the partitions on my SD? In case it matters, I'm flashing to a PNY 32gb SDHC card using Etcher on Win10

Attachments

• IMG_20180531_232939.jpg
    IMG_20180531_232939.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 225

pretend7979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@pretend7979 point taken, I went ahead and reflashed and tried again, attached is a screenshot of what I'm getting.

The line above last, "Waiting for root device" probably has more to do with my issue, as if it isn't seeing one or more of the partitions on my SD? In case it matters, I'm flashing to a PNY 32gb SDHC card using Etcher on Win10

Yea this seems like either... An issue with the image... So try recompiling everything from ground zero... Or an issue with the SD card. Could try a different one if you have another available.

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No. Yes. I don't know. One sure I know however is that while in RCM your Switch won't charge and drain the battery, so be careful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY