p1ngpong is p1ngpong again

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NarutoNeedForSpeed33 took over p1ng's account, but was then forced to read through p1ng's archive of posts. Now he's decided to take on the p1ngpong mantle, but surpass the original in every way.

He is... The Superior p1ngpong.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hold a different series of events occurred- though we do maintain a group of undercover admins and mods we do occasionally have to peel one of the visible ones off and send them undercover. To that end young p1ng had to pick a Pokemon, Naruto, Final Fantasy, Mario, Kingdom Hearts or my little pony themed name and gain the trust of the undesirables.

It will probably be announced later today but as the EOF is the tumor on the heart of the forum you might as well hear about it here first. What was initially set to be a bit of seasoning and "put the higher ups back in uniform" type of arrangements ended up with p1ngpong winding up in the heart of a Pokemon, Naruto, Final Fantasy, Mario, Kingdom Hearts and my little pony takeover collective. To prove he was one of them he even became former staff for a hot second and that gained their trust for a moment.

The "for a moment" was key in the previous sentence as among their ranks was someone with ties and he was rumbled, before backup could arrive he had taken his undercover banhammer ( http://www.harborfreight.com/media/...b33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/image_21861.jpg - a far cry from the things that make Thor jealous which active mods use) and slew the lot of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.