Thunder1993

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello i'm Kai from Germany and i have a problem i try to make a game about Pokemon. iIt should be a rom but i don't have enough ideas and i don't know how i can make a rom. Now i search a little group of people who want to make it with me text me if you want it

nvidia5500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thunder1993 said:
Hello i'm Kai from Germany and i have a problem i try to make a game about Pokemon. iIt should be a rom but i don't have enough ideas and i don't know how i can make a rom. Now i search a little group of people who want to make it with me text me if you want it

Seriously, if you know how to program in C/C++ I can lend you a hand in compiling binaries for
the ARM architecture(read: creating .nds files). If not, I'd rather continue my boredom to sink in.

shonosuke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
nvidia5500 said:
Thunder1993 said:

Seriously, if you know how to program in C/C++ I can lend you a hand in compiling binaries for
the ARM architecture(read: creating .nds files). If not, I'd rather continue my boredom to sink in.

I don't think a 15 year old can do that.

sleight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
shonosuke said:
nvidia5500 said:
Thunder1993 said:

I don't think a 15 year old can do that.

The age overrated =o
I got 3 friends who can handle some C++ and two of them are about 16-17 today .. as they learned it they were 14-15 too

If you have som informatic-lessons at school don't miss them.. Even if 80% is useless what you learn you still should keep
in mind that the other 20% are basics which are present in any programming language ( I talk about strucure/ algorythm)
Once you know how get along with algorythms you'll have no problems to lear a PL by yourself..

I also taught me some PAlib that way and started some homebrew but it stucks atm since I really lack of time, which is the bigger problem compared to learning the language

a2h

Trophies
XP
Country
Thunder1993 said:
Unless you have the skill and talent of someone like Pixel I'd doubt you'd be able to make such a massive game from scratch by yourself.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
a2h said:
Thunder1993 said:
Unless you have the skill and talent of someone like Pixel I'd doubt you'd be able to make such a massive game from scratch by yourself.

c'mon mate. let the guy have a chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!