overlord00's Lego Universe Blog

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok ok, now to actually give back to the word of gaming.
Im probably breaking some sort of agreement somewhere, but I will be bringing as much content as i can before the actual release of Lego Universe.

To kick things off, i present you this (another) external blog for all things LU;

http://overlord00lu.blogspot.com/

I will be adding new content when i get the chance, and have already recorded some videos for some things.

links will be added to the external blog rather than this one (maybe this one too).

heres a preview;

RFslC.jpg

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
All "Avant Gardens" and "Nimbus Station" flags have been added, and pictures for each of the flags for "Avant Gardens" have been added... will ad "Nimbus Station" flag-pics soon.

kicking this off, does anyone have any requests or anything they want shown?
nothing too out of the way, am playing the game from the beginning, hence the maps of the earlier stages.

I realise this is a beta and that some of the locations may change upon release.

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
in terms of what?
even now, in its beta state, there are always people on doing activities, finding things, interaction is there.
There are LOTS of different items you can customise your minifigs with, you just have to progress through the levels/worlds to find them.
Pirate gear, ninja gear, knight gear, racing gear, magic wands, bubble blowers, watering cans... not sure what else to say... the list goes on and on.
I personally have not signed up past the beta... and i might not. but thats just me. dont want to get bogged down into an MMO, its not a content thing, but a "pro-life" decision... unlike all those suckers that play WoW
tongue.gif

But if i was going to play an MMO for multiple hours a day/week/month, lego has its origins with me from WAYYYYYYYY back, so it seems like the appropriate choice.
so if i ever do go play an mmo, LU seems like the logical choice.

if anyone is playing the beta, hit me up sometime; overlord00

edit: did i mention wearing flowers on your head XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol