QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are a couple of old computers lying around my family's place that are probably going to be thrown out but I want to do something with them. I want to fix one of/both of them up and use it as my primary base for word processing and web design. Nothing heavy duty.

I'll be making a detailed layout later, probably in my blog or something and I was just wondering if any one here can build PCs well and would be willing to be my "project advisor" because I will be needing some advice off and on all summer and I dont want to have to depend solely on various forums. I just want someone who wont mind being PM'ed maybe twice on the days that I actively work on the PC and can actually help me one on one.

This position pays in gratitude that can be expressed in black text on gray-25 (10?)% back ground and the occasional smiley gifs.
Thank you Emails paid as bonuses upon project completion.

(**Why would you expect it to? This is a vastly pirating playground isn't it?**)

Thanks for reading,
Gizzy!

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I would help, but my knowledge of computer hardware is near nothing, I can install hardware, plug in stuff, and that's about it. I don't really know much about fixing computers and things like that.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One or two PMs a day... I'd be willing to assist to that degree.

It'd work even better if you had AIM or MSN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-