ROM Hack RELEASE Outer Worlds Graphics and FPS Mods

clianvXAi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I haven't tried this one since it is recommended to use max overclocking on portable mode but from the pictures I saw, it looked really nice. Credit goes to Cooler3D on that russian site. Please delete if this goes against any rules.

this one works for last update?

Last edited by clianvXAi,

anxo396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi mates, I was wondering which is the best mod to use in 1.0.2 handheld to get the best possible graphic quality at 25-30fps (with minimum or none OC). Sorry if this was answered previously, but I don’t know where to find it. Thanks!

Reactions: Messy_Bot

Messy_Bot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same question if someone could help us out i'd be super grateful.

Hi mates, I was wondering which is the best mod to use in 1.0.2 handheld to get the best possible graphic quality at 25-30fps (with minimum or none OC). Sorry if this was answered previously, but I don’t know where to find it. Thanks!

jimjom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried this one since it is recommended to use max overclocking on portable mode but from the pictures I saw, it looked really nice. Credit goes to Cooler3D on that russian site. Please delete if this goes against any rules.

I had the same question if someone could help us out i'd be super grateful.

Honestly the patch you are looking for is the one onibaku posted. I'm running through on this, and it is remarkably better than the vanilla offering.

anxo396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Honestly the patch you are looking for is the one onibaku posted. I'm running through on this, and it is remarkably better than the vanilla offering.
I see, many thanks!. Still, onibaku uploaded 2 mods. One from eclipse and other modified by him. Do you know which is best?

Reactions: Messy_Bot

Furtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm having trouble running any of the mods for the outer worlds, they just crash the game after the Nintendo loading screen everytime. I've tried putting them in the correct place in the contents folder, and also installing and loading them through the simple mod manager app but the results are the same. I'm on the latest atmosphere, latest switch firmware and have the latest Sig patches. Everything runs fine without the mods. Outer worlds is on 1.0.2 Any ideas?

Last edited by Furtle,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm having trouble running any of the mods for the outer worlds, they just crash the game after the Nintendo loading screen everytime. I've tried putting them in the correct place in the contents folder, and also installing and loading them through the simple mod manager app but the results are the same. I'm on the latest atmosphere, latest switch firmware and have the latest Sig patches. Everything runs fine without the mods. Outer worlds is on 1.0.2 Any ideas?
Don't run mods, that should help...:evil: JK. I'd say forget the mod manager and try putting them on your sd card yourself, in the correct folders, example: exefs_patches

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Furtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't run mods, that should help...:evil: JK. I'd say forget the mod manager and try putting them on your sd card yourself, in the correct folders, example: exefs_patches
It's just a matter of putting the folder into the contents folder of atmosphere? Nothing else? I'm doing that but just get "the software was closed because an error occurred"

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just a matter of putting the folder into the contents folder of atmosphere? Nothing else? I'm doing that but just get "the software was closed because an error occurred"
Maybe those mods were made for a diff titleID version of that game...

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where would I find that info?
Where ever you got the mods from, or compare the folder name example: 0100626011656000 to your actual game titleID. I'd see if you can contact the developer of the mods itself and ask them for any advice also.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All updates will just change the TitleId last 3 digits example TitleID-0100626011656000, Update for-0100626011656800, so if looking for mods for just look for orig TitleID -0100626011656000

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Furtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All updates will just change the TitleId last 3 digits example TitleID-0100626011656000, Update for-0100626011656800, so if looking for mods for just look for orig TitleID -0100626011656000
I've got the right mods then, who knows what I'm doing wrong!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ