Tutorial  Updated

OTP Guide

Full Guide Release!

https://plailect.github.io/OTP/

All regions now supported!

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

If you felt like the guide helped you out then I'd really appreciate it! If I get enough I may buy a 2DS for testing hardware stuff so I don't break another N3DS.

If the guide didn't help you out then I'm really sorry about that :(

Last edited by Plailect,

Kirino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im curious about this but im scared at the same time i have a 9.2 sysnand and 10.5 emunand but not hardmodded

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi im curious about this but im scared at the same time i have a 9.2 sysnand and 10.5 emunand but not hardmodded
I did it with 9.2 Sysnand and 10.5 emunand without Hardmod it worked, but I am an idiot it's better to get a hard mod or wait until it's stable.

Genm1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does this thing do? sorry for the question but some people here dont know (Me included)

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have written a tutorial explaining how I downgraded sysnand directly to 2.1 using my hard mod. It might help you too
I just followed your guide and I ended up with same result: my 3DS is bricked after flashing the 2.1 sysNAND image. I'm trying to do everything word for word, but apparently I'm still wrong. Does the version of sysUpdater or Decrypt9 matter? Could I somehow be using 3DSFAT16tool.exe wrong...? The program tells me it is successful, so I don't think so.

D

Deleted User

Also, wanted to point out (not sure if you copy/pasted), but if you follow the N3DS Guide w/ CN you have under system restoration

1. Insert your game that contains an update to a version between 4.0 and (possibly 6.1? further testing needed to confirm exact version limit)
  2. Disable all network connections on the 3DS and delete any predownloaded updates.
  3. Launch the game.
  4. When prompted, press (A) to update the consol
Doing this on an N3DS will BRICK.

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just followed your guide and I ended up with same result: my 3DS is bricked after flashing the 2.1 sysNAND image. I'm trying to do everything word for word, but apparently I'm still wrong. Does the version of sysUpdater or Decrypt9 matter? Could I somehow be using 3DSFAT16tool.exe wrong...? The program tells me it is successful, so I don't think so.

Remove the micro sd card and put it back in after boot up?

Plailect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CvO6WRS.png

Soon™

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users