Tutorial  Updated

OTP Guide

Full Guide Release!

https://plailect.github.io/OTP/

All regions now supported!

If you appreciate this guide and the work I put into maintaining it, I accept donations through both Bitcoin and PayPal.

If you felt like the guide helped you out then I'd really appreciate it! If I get enough I may buy a 2DS for testing hardware stuff so I don't break another N3DS.

If the guide didn't help you out then I'm really sorry about that :(

Last edited by Plailect,

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would need to have that firm loaded from sd with a9lh, wouldn't I? And I can just decide if I want to launch sysnand or an application with full privileges. I'm thinking of something alike BootMii.
Yeah, it can't be done like BootMii, because arm9loaderhax is corrupting the FIRM partitions to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the 2.1 sysnand on n3ds

to get otp
:wtf:
2.1 can't be launched in any CFW...

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Took the plunge on my O3DS XL. The downgrade process was going smoothly until I looked away for a minute and came back to the "An error has occurred" black screen. 3DS boots fine though, and system settings says I have 2.1, but I can't seem to get the a9f.bin file? The browser page doesn't flash at all, just says "arm11.bin loading". Not sure what I should do?

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took the plunge on my O3DS XL. The downgrade process was going smoothly until I looked away for a minute and came back to the "An error has occurred" black screen. 3DS boots fine though, and system settings says I have 2.1, but I can't seem to get the a9f.bin file? The browser page doesn't flash at all, just says "arm11.bin loading". Not sure what I should do?
try upgrading with a cart

basically start over

templeofhylia

homo supreme
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm back at 9.2 and I just want to know before I try downgrading again, should I be using the CIA or 3DSX build of sysUpdater? I know the tutorial says to use the 3DSX but apparently that doesn't have enough permissions?

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Got an idea, try using go.gateway-3ds.com and putting Decrypt9 Launcher.dat on your SD card. Your FIRM and your Spider doesn't seem downgraded.
edit: nvm, too slow

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm back at 9.2 and I just want to know before I try downgrading again, should I be using the CIA or 3DSX build of sysUpdater? I know the tutorial says to use the 3DSX but apparently that doesn't have enough permissions?
Use the CIA one. On emuNAND, so you don't risk a brick again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2