Status
Not open for further replies.

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exploit failed, is all. You'll hopefully see a different result!
try this bro, it fixed
IT WORKS?!!!!!

eXOBmKo.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHA!
no it didn't MOFU, This photo is not real, it's fake, i saw it with my group on facebook and it's fake

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

woah ok i didnt know, that is dope
hhh, try it, but hey, message me for the data, i want to see if my data like the others, if it was like the others, me and you will shame that guy up.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's real. Just got it working using the one from the app store and not the one from here/zippyshare.

try this bro, it fixed

no it didn't MOFU, This photo is not real, it's fake, i saw it with my group on facebook and it's fake

hhh, try it, but hey, message me for the data, i want to see if my data like the others, if it was like the others, me and you will shame that guy up.

Worked just fine for me buddy. Using the one from the hb app store and not here.

Did anyone dump their OTP in 2014 using that other method and compare? Or was that other method fake?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
message me please, i want to check my data with your data, i want to know if it real or fake

I compared mine with Hillary_Clinton and it is not the same by any means. Also, as I mentioned, find the OTP dumping method from 2014 and compare it to this one to see if it is legit.

Edit: Ok I lied. It is very similar with key differences.

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I compared mine with Hillary_Clinton and it is not the same by any means. Also, as I mentioned, find the OTP dumping method from 2014 and compare it to this one to see if it is legit.

Edit: Ok I lied. It is very similar with key differences.
just message me, let's try

Hillary_Clinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you guys know, Donald_Trump isn't responding because he's locked out of the thread because they think he's a duplicate account.

D

Deleted User

Just so you guys know, Donald_Trump isn't responding because he's locked out of the thread because they think he's a duplicate account.
tbh if I were releasing IOSUH-related shit I'd make a dupe account, especially after what happened to Hykem.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to the app store and click on source it'll take you back to the op. So I guess one of the first options is an option.
Anyway, I found the updated source on the wiiubrew forum, so thanks for pointing me to page 4. FYI- The source available in the OP is the old one that doesn't properly dump everything. Try compiling it.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, I found the updated source on the wiiubrew forum, so thanks for pointing me to page 4. FYI- The source available in the OP is the old one that doesn't properly dump everything. Try compiling it.

Correct. That is why people are saying to use the version from the homebrew app store. It worked for my on my first try.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody said it's supposed to match up. That is what he wanted to check, that it wasn't exactly the same.
If the program was designed to be a Random Number Generator then checking with someone else would be a waste of time. If you are a tinfoil hat wearing skeptic then demand for the source code and sift through that. Check for any bullshit in that and if not then no reason to grill the TC about it being legit or not.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,
Reactions: Deleted User

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the program was designed to be a Random Number Generator then checking with someone else would be a waste of time. If you are a tinfoil hat wearing skeptic then demand for the source code and sift through that. Check for any bullshit in that and if not then no reason to grill the TC about it being legit or not.

Source code is public, buddy.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I say it wasn't? Get off my dick and go tell all the skeptics to do that. You are giving the TC and me shit for no reason and all you or any skeptics have to do is take two mins to look through some damn code. It's not difficult

What is your problem? Calm down there. Nobody is "on your dick". I was just letting you know it was public. God fucking christ man. I have no idea who TC is, but I'm not giving anybody shit. I suggest you readjust your attitude and take a step back from the Internet, if you think that somebody informing you is giving you shit.

How am I a skeptic if I said it worked and that I got mine? Seriously man, stay up to date with the thread if you're going to talk shit about somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay