DSlnik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello
I tried the beta other m version yesterday night and it didn't work for me.
si i tried dumping it on a 3.2E + rev 12, with the Wiiflow Backup loader, but no detection of the game
the guy who lend it mentioned something about a green wii something;
any ideas?

thanks

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have Other M Beta? Metroid Other M?

If that is what you think you have then you don't have it, its a fake.

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Are you sure the beta you mentioned exists?
rolleyes.gif

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's clearly fake.
It's a very wanted game and if a demo was out
it would be in all the scene release sites.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The person "lending" that to you is pulling your leg man. It's a joke.

Unless there is a video of the E3 trailer burned on a CD that he gave you - are you sure that's not it?

Green Wii.
laugh.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Green wii as in the developer Wii's that normally have a green faceplate. I'm guessing that it will only work on those Wiis even if it were real. Which it is probably a fake.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Green wii as in the developer Wii's that normally have a green faceplate. I'm guessing that it will only work on those Wiis even if it were real. Which it is probably a fake.
That's what I was just going to say. Assuming it IS real, you can't just pop it into a normal Wii and expect it to run. The RVT Wii discs don't run in normal Wiis.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Golfman560 said:
That's what I was just going to say. Assuming it IS real, you can't just pop it into a normal Wii and expect it to run. The RVT Wii discs don't run in normal Wiis.

Yes,but can the DVD drive that dumped wii disks before being able to do it via wii read them? To OP: If you can find a drive that can read+backup normal wii games,see if you can try to back this one up,and we might(slim chance) be able to get it to load with(WAD Resigner?)/without(USB?) resigning it.
EDIT: Don't flame me. JUST AN IDEA.
EDIT2: If we can get a BootMii nand dump of the RVT reader,it may work.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i'm having the same problem with my wii sports resort as well...but on a good note, my super mario galaxy 2 demo is running great

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
Yeah i'm having the same problem with my wii sports resort as well...but on a good note, my super mario galaxy 2 demo is running great
Oh God I can't stop laughing.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
VashTS said:
Oh...my Super Mario Galaxy 3 always shutdowns after a few minutes...guess I'll stick with Super Mario Galaxy 2 then...damm...
tongue.gif

No, realy, this Thread is an uber fail, 99.1% Chance that someone made fun of you...that made my day already (it's 9 AM here)...and even IF it will be true, there's no Chance to play it, because it's only for Developer Wiis...

Again, I'm realy shure someone made fun with you...if you are enough desperate, ask Crediar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eXAEdDeUyU

He made it work, I think...but I'm shure he won't share how
tongue.gif

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You might want to provide some images of the RVT-R disc as proof to shut these fools up.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but I wouldn't recommend GBAtemp as the place to get assistance.

I myself don't know how but PM me if you are serious and I'll put you in touch with a community who can provide you with real assistance to get the disc dumped.

Here is the Green Wii your friend was talking about it's an RVT-R Reader most of them are owned developers. But, there are a number in collectors hands as well.
Including a quite a few of the people in in the community I can put you in touch with. You may be able to find some close to you to assist in dumping or at the least playing the demo so we can get some video
smile.gif

matt-blog-20061026074614850-000.jpg

This is the RVT-R Disc if the one you have doesn't look similar or like a retail disc (VERY unlikely) then it's probably fake

RVT-RDisc.jpg

EDIT: Images and info about RVT-R Discs and Readers

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
well my copy of new super mario bros. wii only recognizes 1 remote...which is kinda sad as my cousins want to play co-op...

DSlnik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zidapi said:
You might want to provide some images of the RVT-R disc as proof to shut these fools up.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but I wouldn't recommend GBAtemp as the place to get assistance.

I myself don't know how but PM me if you are serious and I'll put you in touch with a community who can provide you with real assistance to get the disc dumped.

Here is the Green Wii your friend was talking about it's an RVT-R Reader most of them are owned developers. But, there are a number in collectors hands as well.
Including a quite a few of the people in in the community I can put you in touch with. You may be able to find some close to you to assist in dumping or at the least playing the demo so we can get some video
smile.gif

matt-blog-20061026074614850-000.jpg

This is the RVT-R Disc if the one you have doesn't look similar or like a retail disc (VERY unlikely) then it's probably fake

RVT-RDisc.jpg

EDIT: Images and info about RVT-R Discs and Readers
eh no, doens"t look like that cd at all, but it's a white cd with no brand name on it and "Metroid: Other M beta" written on it with the computer.
I'll test it in the pc to see what happens when i'm back home

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look, there's no way it's real. Why are you guys even playing along with this? If someone had access to an Other M beta disk there would be no way it would get in the hands of a guy looking for help getting it to run on GBAtemp.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
Look, there's no way it's real. Why are you guys even playing along with this? If someone had access to an Other M beta disk there would be no way it would get in the hands of a guy looking for help getting it to run on GBAtemp.

+1
People hope too much, and want to almost believe anything.
Ive just been sitting back on this.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Well why not help him? In the time that you could post several nay-saying posts, which are a complete waste of time, you could help him, which may or may not be a complete waste of time. Who cares that it probably isn't real? It's better to help him and have a hugely small chance of getting your hands on an Other M beta than to post mock posts and pessimism and walk away with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter