Hacking OS one? Wth... Isnt it suppose to be DS One? Fake?

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm but the box clearly says OS1. but anyway. from what i read from this thread. DS1 and OS1 is the same cart anyway. its just renamed to tackle the privacy issue in france. if it works... it works... i did the self test thing too (R+L) and everything seems alright. its version 1.01 eng

anyway. SCDS1 aint my main flashcart anyway... i got 7 flashcarts now. i only brought the SCDS1 to play around with the settings =.=!!

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeh 7, i went crazy. lol. get a parttime job like i did. u be able to get one too. =( now i gotta work my ass off to get some money back.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nonono, that's not a D at all, it is indeed an O, look at the pictures here and compare.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5097

In that font, a D alwaays has a SHARP ending in the lower left, and a more rounded edge on the lower right, by looking at this and comparing it to what can either be a photoshoop (seems to be too many of them around and people complaining of it to be though), indeed a fake, or some kind of mix up when marking the new ones.

If it works fine (I'd test it extensively to the MAX! before the end of the send-back date) no problems, eleswise, w/e, send it back, for a refund or to make sure you get the right one.

Btw, even though both side-load, look at the picture carefully (Not too carefully, you don't need too ;]), you can tell (Quite obviously) that the D is misshappen.

Also, since it's marked "eng" in the bottom right corner, I don't entirely believe the french bit.

crazyazn5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I think I discovered that too! =P

Yea, i bought the SC"OS"1 from Dealextreme when it was up in the $35 mark. FALSE ADVERTISING =P

The D and the O are completely different, it easy to tell any ways...

Bladeknife

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, it looks like the official manufacturer switched to making OS One's now. They work exactly the same as a normal one, so it doesn't really matter.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea DS isn't the greatest for that really. I never put music on my DS, although that's probably because I have a Zune.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?