Hacking original rockband

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have a softmodded wii with cios 14 installed on 3.4e
i recently purchased rockband / rockband beatles and the instruments al opriginals..none of them will play via the normal dosk channel menu. is there something i am missing?
i hear about cios 222 but didnt think i'd need hacked for originals from the disk.

can someone point me in the right direction

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
cIOS 14? Either you're referring to Waninkoko's cIOS (revision 14...actually installed in slot 249, so usually called "rev14" or "cIOS249 rev 14"), or I have no idea what you're talking about. But even then...installing Waninkoko's cIOS doesn't change much (it only works if you use a program to tell games to load the game from cIOS249). Did you install cIOScorp or darkcorp as well?

In any case...if both the wii games are original and the instruments are the ones that come with the game, those instruments should work. Did you try starting the game with a wiimote and then inserting that wiimote in the instruments?

And a last question: are those guitars by any chance USB-powered ones? (that could make a difference...but I don't know those guitars)

muck chucker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you need to update you ios's use dopmii to get the latest or upgrade to the latest fireware using the sticky

hetster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its ok i have just realised the drive has dies :-(
i have managed to use a friends wii to ripthem to my hdd where they play but i cant get the guitar to sync up. but as this was purchased from ebay i dunno if the guitar is broken.
the player light for number 1 flashes blue but when i hit the sync button the guitar buttoin lights up and the player lights go out..i dunni if its normal but looks like a short..

i have hermmes cios 222 and 223 and use a usb loader to run the game from cios 222 but i still cant get it to sync up.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah...so you've bought a potentially faulty electronic guitar from eBay and now you're hoping to fix it by throwing some cIOS'es at it?
rolleyes.gif

This could be interesting.

I guess I'll have to repeat my question:

Do you have a wireless guitar or an USB-one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that