Hacking Original R4 with ez 3in1 help?

d-tron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll come out and say it im a bit of a noob, I own an original r4ds (not one of the newer fakes) that I have been enjoying for a couple of years now, but in the last couple of days I have received my ezflash 3in1 from dealextreme, its one of the new ones that you have to use GBA ExpLoader v0.58b on.

My problem is that it wont loads roms, I have my GBA folder in the ROOT with roms and a SAVE folder in that, I boot up GBA ExpLoader and select metroid zero mission in PSRAM mode, its analyses, then loads to RAM, but just stops at 100%, i have also tried in NOR mode, and it analyses ect. but just stops when it says copying to NOR

I've heard people talk about clean ROMs ect and I was unsure what to patch mine with to clean them up if they need it, cleaning up my roms is really the only other idea I had to get it working.

so now I turn to you kind folk of gbatemp and hope some of you might have any ideas to help me out?

Also I am a mac for the record so you guys dont link me to any lovely helpful program that I cant run.

d-tron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried several games, all display the same problem. From what I can hather most people seem to be able to get it to work fine on a R4 its just mine is throwing up this problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer