Gaming Ordering from the Famous DX (psp stuff)

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was wondering since this my first time ordering from them I was wondering is there anyway to get 2-4 day shipping? It doesn't say on the site.. Oh yeah is it worth waiting on my order..Or can you give me another site I can order from will the same low prices.........

Order:
*PSP LCD
*2GB MS PRO DUO
*MemoryCard Reader

*PS :once arrive I will be on this forum more

Edit:Had to add extra info

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
DX and fast shipping shouldnt be used in the same sentence so forgive me. But seriously they have gotten way way too big for their own good. I think many people have switched back to faster more reliable sites located in their own country.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know any other site with so low prices.
frown.gif
Usually tooks like 1-3 days before they ship it. And then the shipping takes like 1-2 weeks with air mail which is free.
EMS express should be like 3-5 days, never tried it.

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
i have placed and received many orders from DX and had 85% shipped with EMS and i can say that all the EMS shipments have arrived in less then a week with most arriving in 3-5 days.

On the other hand i can also say that from personal experience the air mail can vary greatly, i have had some arrive in only 5 days while others took up to 18 days.

I haven't bothered looking for any other online stores because i have not seen one with lower prices and free shipping.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I always order with normal free shipping, the longest I had to wait was 2 weeks for my r4
smile.gif

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
[edit]Okay, I'm not gonna post anymore about stuff that I don't know about....
wtf.gif
[/edit]

And to answer the OP's question, no, do not expect to get it within a week. Not only have I purchased a DSTT from them, but my friend ordered a bunch of earbuds from DX a week ago and the shipment hasn't arrived yet. Try two weeks.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, its not really a fake if it has a different brand label on it... Its 'magicgate' or whatever, but from what I hear their pretty decent, especially considering the price.

And to answer the OP's question, no, do not expect to get it within a week. Not only have I purchased a DSTT from them, but my friend ordered a bunch of earbuds from DX a week ago and the shipment hasn't arrived yet. Try two weeks.
MagicGate is the name of some sort of copy protection method used by the real Pro Duo's, this one says MagicGate on the card, but actually does not support it. But I've got no idea what you need that for anyway. The package and all have Sony written all over it, but it's not a real one no. They do work pretty good though.

Two weeks is a good estimate, but you've named some examples there. The DSTT had a big stock problem and some people have waited like 2 months to get one. Amnd the friend who ordered earbuds a week ago should've read this first, it's probably not even send yet...

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh, I knew about the holiday, but apparently its been extended until today... Not a problem, but without stock issues its still not up to par with many major flashcart dealers...

Actually my DSTT came in a month, which is actually really surprising considering I ordered after they went out of stock... I was simply speaking as if the reader has had no prior experience with DX, in which case an emphasis must be placed on the slower shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended