1. LeifEricson

OP LeifEricson Coming Soon™

United States
    Hey y'all, I made a little homebrew app a while back, Orchestrina, to allow you to play the Legend of Zelda instruments either in a free play mode or in a song-toggle mode that can activate songs from the respective games that the instrument is from.

This isn't a release yet, just an announcement. Now that I've graduated, I have plenty of time to work on it this summer. I wanted to make this thread to announce the port and post updates. If anyone used the original Orchestrina, I will also take feedback on things that could be improved for the Switch version. Stay tuned everyone!

EDIT: I've also confirmed that Ryuzaki_MrL, a huge contributor to Orchestrina, will be helping with the Switch port! Exciting news.

Last edited by LeifEricson, May 22, 2018
    Brawl345, lordelan, NekoMichi and 5 others like this.
  2. fenomeno0chris

fenomeno0chris GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Sounds great!

3. 98otiss

98otiss irrelevant foxcoon

Canada
    NICE! i used the 3ds app from time to time, but i might use it more if a stable way of getting into cfw. getting PTSD from the paperclip lol

4. Cencil

Cencil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'd do your switch's pins a favor and install AutoRCM. It can be easily uninstalled and will reduce all that wear and tear you put on your switch shoving the paperclip in all the time. My pins dont even look the same anymore after paperclipping for a day..that can't be good.

5. LeifEricson

OP LeifEricson Coming Soon™

United States
    Update: I've implemented simple graphics functions allowing me to load and draw bitmaps, including sprites with transparency. The bulk of the Orchestrina code doesn't need to be changed much if at all, so the graphics and audio will be the hardest part.

upload_2018-5-24_13-16-54.png

Attached Files:

lordelan likes this.
  6. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower
    Developer

where is this project currently ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - OrchestriNX, favorite, Switch