Coming Soon™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey y'all, I made a little homebrew app a while back, Orchestrina, to allow you to play the Legend of Zelda instruments either in a free play mode or in a song-toggle mode that can activate songs from the respective games that the instrument is from.

This isn't a release yet, just an announcement. Now that I've graduated, I have plenty of time to work on it this summer. I wanted to make this thread to announce the port and post updates. If anyone used the original Orchestrina, I will also take feedback on things that could be improved for the Switch version. Stay tuned everyone!

EDIT: I've also confirmed that Ryuzaki_MrL, a huge contributor to Orchestrina, will be helping with the Switch port! Exciting news.

Last edited by LeifEricson,
D

Deleted User

NICE! i used the 3ds app from time to time, but i might use it more if a stable way of getting into cfw. getting PTSD from the paperclip lol

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NICE! i used the 3ds app from time to time, but i might use it more if a stable way of getting into cfw. getting PTSD from the paperclip lol

I'd do your switch's pins a favor and install AutoRCM. It can be easily uninstalled and will reduce all that wear and tear you put on your switch shoving the paperclip in all the time. My pins dont even look the same anymore after paperclipping for a day..that can't be good.

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: I've implemented simple graphics functions allowing me to load and draw bitmaps, including sprites with transparency. The bulk of the Orchestrina code doesn't need to be changed much if at all, so the graphics and audio will be the hardest part.

upload_2018-5-24_13-16-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-24_13-15-11.png
    upload_2018-5-24_13-15-11.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1