Hacking Options for those stuck on 4.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter Praxis
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,447
  • Replies Replies 3

Praxis

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
7
Trophies
1
XP
250
Country
United States
I sent in my Wii to Nintendo for a repair (it had an overheating issue), and Nintendo sent me back a new (well, refurb- doesn't match the "unmoddable" serial numbers, whew) Wii with a new 1 year warranty.

The "new" Wii is, of course, virgin 4.0 firwmware.
sleep.gif


Now, I've held on to it for over 3 weeks, hoping comex or someone else would release an exploit so I could restore it to its old state. So far, nothing at all.

I'm debating whether or not to simply sell it on craigslist and buy a Wii that's not updated from a friend. My question is, of course, what kind of a wait I'm looking at if I just wait it out. Should I go ahead, or is an exploit right around the corner?

Thanks for any replies!
 
ide sell it . Due to the release date of that so called hack show on youtube, its probably fake

NO PROOF = IT DIDNT HAPPEN

if it worked on 3.4 Or less why wouldnt they release it as u dont need TP to use it....

@Comex FAKER
 

Site & Scene News