• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Opinions re: ANTIFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Okay? A few more fringe individuals.
Do you REALLY think that celebrities and politicians are the same as common individuals? An old redneck can go to a bar and ramble about anything he wants and will be considered next to nothing. But if someone in a position of power does it, it's completely different. I think we've found the delusional person here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am sure quite a few of those tweets were meant to be sarcastic.
We had one guy making sarcastic tweets about rape and he got fired from his multimillion dollar job. Why should this be any different? :)

Reactions: PanTheFaun

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, more like the tribalist sheep cheer on everything "their" side does because it's their side and their side can do no wrong, so obviously whatever their side does must be right, and what the other side does must be wrong. No matter how contradictory that is to everything they claimed to believe days prior.
Like the sheep who resort to xenophobia because their side says immigrants are bad because their dear tribe leader scapegoats them.
Like the though-police who go around crucifying anyone who holds an opinion they find offensive.
Like the people who will support a sexual predator because that person identifies with their team.

Cancer.
You okay? Humans are tribal and that's why the majority are so close to their extended family which is our race.

They weren't.

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah if someone in a position of power does it, a lynch mob usually makes sure they lose their job the next day. not sure what that has to do with the previous point.
however i know plenty of left leaning people that got mob lynched as well.

Last edited by WD_GASTER2,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah they definitely read that way. You can't underestimate the fragility of some white people though, so they really shouldn't have said it either way.

Do you REALLY think that celebrities and politicians are the same as common individuals? An old redneck can go to a bar and ramble about anything he wants and will be considered next to nothing. But if someone in a position of power does it, it's completely different. I think we've found the delusional person here.
The irony is palpable. Trump is both a (niche) celebrity and a politician and talks shit about other races all the time. If the president can do it, then other celebrities are certainly allowed to joke about it, even if it's in poor taste. First amendment ensures that.

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oy vey.

she said she might, but she did not. not sure why that tweet counts as evidence.

regardless

I am brown and quite frankly think the vast majority of white people in this country are pretty awesome(with the exception of the loons that wish me or my family any harm)

minorities are not out to get you dude.

hopefully you dont hate me because of my skin pigment tho.

either way i am done with the thread man. this is just going in circles.

bless you all though.

Last edited by WD_GASTER2,
Reactions: Eddypikachu

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The irony is palpable. Trump is both a (niche) celebrity and a politician and talks shit about other races all the time. If the president can do it, then other celebrities are certainly allowed to joke about it, even if it's in poor taste. First amendment ensures that.
Please, do provide proof where the president said that all black people should be killed, or that there is black privilege, or all the nosense the left is constantly spreading without any consequences.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oy vey.

I am brown and quite frankly think the vast majority of white people in this country are pretty awesome(with the exception of the loons that wish me or my family any harm)

minorities are not out to get you dude.

hopefully you dont hate me because of my skin pigment tho.

either way i am done with the thread man. this is just going in circles.

bless you all though.
I'm not saying minorities are out to get us or that I don't like people of different races. All I'm saying is that there is a global plot to destroy European nations and peoples. That's it.
I have no problems with anyone that disagrees with me.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Please, do provide proof where the president said that all black people should be killed, or that there is black privilege, or all the nosense the left is constantly spreading without any consequences.
You're shitting me right? The president literally has Mexican children sleeping on concrete floors in detainment centers. He has implemented a Muslim travel ban. He put Ben Carson in charge of HUD and cut the funding to it drastically. The list goes on and on. Celebrities can send out sharp-witted tweets, but the president actually has the power to act on his racist tendencies and does so quite often.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're shitting me right? The president literally has Mexican children sleeping on concrete floors in detainment centers. He has implemented a Muslim travel ban. He put Ben Carson in charge of HUD and cut the funding to it drastically. The list goes on and on. Celebrities can send out sharp-witted tweets, but the president actually has the power to act on his racist tendencies and does so quite often.
1: Those detainment centers were in place before Trump became president.
2: He put a ban of Muslim countries that are a threat to us.
3: That's not racist.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have said all I will say on this thread. I have no intention of being dragged into an argument. I have better things to do with my life than wrestle pigs.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1: Those detainment centers were in place before Trump became president.
2: He put a ban of Muslim countries that are a threat to us.
3: That's not racist.
I'm sure some people defended the idea of Japanese internment camps too. You can make excuses for anything, but that doesn't mean history is going to back kindly on this period. God knows that by the year 2018 we should've been past petty racial divisions keeping us from focusing on the nation's more pressing problems.

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure some people defended the idea of Japanese internment camps too. You can make excuses for anything, but that doesn't mean history is going to back kindly on this period. God knows that by the year 2018 we should've been past petty racial divisions keeping us from focusing on the nation's more pressing problems.
The Japanese internment camps were put into place because we were at war with Japan. We had to make sure that the Japanese here wouldn't try to attack us. It was for protective reasons.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese internment camps were put into place because we were at war with Japan. We had to make sure that the Japanese here wouldn't try to attack us. It was for protective reasons.
You're literally advocating for the government's ability to round up any race/ethnicity (including whites) and put them in camps. You don't see how that power could be abused at all? And you don't see it as a violation of human rights?

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're literally advocating for the government's ability to round up any race/ethnicity (including whites) and put them in camps. You don't see how that power could be abused at all? And you don't see it as a violation of human rights?
I'm telling you their reasoning. I never said I agree with it which I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head