Gaming OOT freezes when trying to pause

Old-Skool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so I've been having this issue for awhile now with still no fix hopefully we can figure something out. I have Ocarina of time running on retroarch and for some reason I cant pause the game without it freezing. The game starts me off in Kokori forest in the small hut and when in there I can pause the game fine but once I head out the game just freezes. I am having full ram access and also have tried different roms and still have the same issue. I ran other N64 games including Majoras mask and that ran for me with no issue even when pausing. I've done all my roms the same but only Ocarina of Time gives me this issue.

Reactions: lamnk

lamnk

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Exact same issue here , running lakka retroarch on RPi4 , whenever i try to pause or open the menu it results in a freeze . Menu works fine inside house

Edit : I found out that you can actually save your game in the Kokiri shop as well , the menu panel opens as normal in there. I dont know whether this rule of "indoor save only" applies to the whole game

Last edited by lamnk,

lamnk

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I got a workaround for it !
Download the 1.0 version instead of 1.2 , the game is the same and the pause menu works perfectly !

Reactions: Old-Skool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: