Status
Not open for further replies.

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I changed my system menu to PAL (I think it was released on pal), would I find it in the Wii shop. Or is the Wii shop international?

I havn't checked, But its released in Europe today, with no release date set for the US.

So do i have to change my system menu to be able to buy it? and can i even use an american credit card in an over seas service?

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i think you have to change the region and the country you live in, in the wii settings

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Ima try it now.

Your the first ina while to actually respond. I think most people just thought I was a pirate and skipped me.

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might want to do some more research to see if this is possible. I've read about the shop channel being locked to your region. IIRC there were some PAL people that wanted to get DLC for Rockband2 that hadn't been released overseas. Not sure if any were successful without sacrificing their local region account.

Untouchable757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a app that you can change all you wii info. its called any region changer i think. thats the one but you change you wii shop channel to pal

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just download the .wad from the internet and use Wiigion free or freethewads to make it region free or NTSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM