Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
nintendoazul.jpg

Official Nintendo Magazine, the official magazine of the company of Mario in the UK, and most important at European level on issues of the Kyoto company has said its users to the next June 16, when he released his 57th in all kiosks. Yes, June 16, in the midst of the most important fair of the sector, the E3 in Los Angeles.

"Speaking of the future, you may want to highlight on Wednesday 16 June in your diary. World exclusive reveal details of a new secret game in the number of NOM, "says the journal. Even noted that to maintain exclusivity, the magazine will arrive on Wednesday, it is normally released on Friday.

It is likely that during the show American secret game display, and expanded the information in the pages of ONM.

Nintendo Power also cites its users to the next number. Ad promises surprises and first impressions of games like Blob 2. A teaser which shows a picture of space, has not gone unnoticed, and even start the first rumors. "Star Fox?

t_1196.jpg

You can see better the image here: http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=29843

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=245410

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is getting awesome again. We already have Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor, and Metroid: Other M all coming very soon.

All games I can't wait for.

And I love the NP Other M cover. So jazzed for that game.

Can't wait to see what else Nintendo has.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
EnigmaXtreme said:
Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox! Star Fox!

or maybe Kid Icarus?

Well.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/...le.php?id=16722

And went question to Miyamoto if he want a Star Fox for Wii he say:" Me too" (This before the declaration of Kayima).

Go Star Fox Team!

516_2.jpg

PD: Add a poll? XD.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
Zelda Galaxy.

Don't be so foolish, it's Super Zelda Galaxy
wink.gif

If it's Star Fox I will need a change of pants (provided it's a good Star Fox game).

EDIT: And please not Star Fox Adventures 2. I don't know why people liked it. It seemed like a bad Zelda rip-off that wasn't anywhere near as good as an actual Zelda game. Which you had two for the Gamecube. What I would like is a Star Fox SNES (which is by far my favorite Star Fox) type single player with the Star Fox Assault multiplayer, although greatly expanded (I kinda liked the SFA multiplayer).

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im calling Pac Man...."But Dinofan theres space on that picture" I know and it doesnt matter. That last issue that teased conduit 2 showed mario...no. And Namco is claiming a pac man revival. And seriously guys? A major first party title revealed in a magazine? When was the last time that happened?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
SoulSnatcher said:
Bladexdsl said:
Shuny said:
*prays for a StarFox Adventure 2 announcement*
NO

You MAD?!
Starfox Adventure 2 would be one of the most freaking epic things to come out for the Wii.
if you won't listen to me than listen to him!
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ May 7 2010, 08:31 AM)
EDIT: And please not Star Fox Adventures 2. I don't know why people liked it. It seemed like a bad Zelda rip-off that wasn't anywhere near as good as an actual Zelda game. Which you had two for the Gamecube.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I disagree. Starfox Adventure was a great game, excellent graphics, perfect art-design, awesome gameplay and all.

The original Starfox game, I do not want to hurt anyone but I played it once and I think it's a basic shooter, not original at all and 0 fun when playing it. I think people actually like "classic" Starfox games because it's an old license, not because it's a good game.

Same thing happened with Punch Out : When the Wii version was announced, everyone said on the forums "ololol I'm gonna buy this" without reading any reviews. No, I really hope it's Starfox Adventures 2 and not yet another shooter.

Btw I think I understand why some people didn't like Starfox Adventure : Because Rare used an old Nintendo licence to make a game completely different of other Starfox games. But, except that, Starfox Adventure is a game to play once in your life, or you're not a true gamer
tongue.gif

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
Btw I think I understand why some people didn't like Starfox Adventure : Because Rare used an old Nintendo licence to make a game completely different of other Starfox games.

More like used a license to shoehorn in major characters for a game that wouldn't have sold otherwise. If things had gone as originally planned, it just would've been some low-budget Zelda ripoff called Dinosaur Planet that no one would remember in 5 years, unless Rare had rights to use Krystal, which I assume they would've, in some sort of big Rareware crossover game. Honestly, it was hardly a decent game to start with, and trying to take a half-finished product and turn it into a Star Fox game just does not work. Even worse that they tried to throw in the Arwing sequences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: