Hacking Only works on 3ds not dsi

dotphil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I pulled out my supercard after about 2 years of no use and wanting to play some of the old ds gems. I can get the card to show up and run in my 3ds XL but it doesn't show it up/read the cart at all in either of my dsi. Is there any reason why?

dotphil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried cleaning the slots and it hasn't fixed it on either of my DSis. And it's been updated. Hmm. Really weird.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I pulled out my supercard after about 2 years of no use and wanting to play some of the old ds gems. I can get the card to show up and run in my 3ds XL but it doesn't show it up/read the cart at all in either of my dsi. Is there any reason why?
It sounds like a contact issue. They aren't too common with SuperCard but they can happen. Normally what you'd do to fix that on an Acekard is stick a piece of paper underneath the contacts, test it, and if it doesn't help, add more paper, but the DSTWO has plastic in front of the PCB that prevents that. Assuming yours is a DSTWO that is. If it's another model, then that trick might work. Otherwise, you could try opening it up and doing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.