OnLive free for 3 months to all BT Broadband customers

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BT is offering home broadband customers and employees an exclusive OnLive deal

BT is the first internet service provider in the UK to offer cloud-based gaming to its customers through an exclusive partnership with OnLive.

And to mark the launch of the instant-play game service, BT is offering its home broadband customers and employees an exclusive deal - three months' free and unlimited access to more than 100 video games - if they sign up by 31 January 2012.

John Petter, BT Retail’s Consumer managing director, said: “This is a fantastic new service for the UK. The three months' free PlayPack subscription is a great offer for BT broadband customers and employees, and there are no strings attached.

“It’s not part of a contract and we’re waiving usage allowances until the New Year. We just want to give our customers the chance to try it - and with more than 100 top games available, choosing what to play will be the hardest part.”

The OnLive Game Service is an on-demand video gaming platform that delivers the latest and most advanced games instantly over a broadband connection. Users can play on their HDTV via the OnLive Game System, or on virtually any PC, Mac or tablet via a small browser download.

The OnLive Game Service creates an entirely new way to play, watch, share and try premium games from the world's leading publishers.

“This is yet another reason for customers to choose BT for their broadband,” John said. “Of course, our super-fast, up to 40Mb, BT Infinity fibre broadband is ideal for something like OnLive gaming.”

BT’s exclusive offer for broadband customers and employees means three months' free and unlimited play of more than 100 regularly-updated games including Batman: Arkham Asylum; Lego Batman; Borderlands; Saints Row 2; and Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition.

Source : BT Broadband
Link : Onlive

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
arogance1 said:
“This is yet another reason for customers to choose BT for their broadband,” John said. “Of course, our super-fast, up to 40Mb, BT Infinity fibre broadband is ideal for something like OnLive gaming.”
I lol'd, Virgin Media all the way.

Nice for you BT users though.

arogance1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Some of my BT colleagues have managed 100Mb downloads with FTTP.

I get 3Mb till I get upgraded next year
frown.gif

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like a great deal for people in the UK and who actually have the BT service. Though I should let everyone know that today if you entered in the code Power you'd get free 3 months of playback for FREE no matter where you were in the world. Sadly it was only to the first 100 people and thankfully I was one of them.

To make things even better they even had a 50% off ANY game(except preorder) deal yesterday and today they had an amazing deal: 75% of ANY GAME(except preorder) that lasted till 3PM PT. Both deals are no more but the very fact they have these amazing deals is reason enough to mention them in this news post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1