OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Hi Shuny,

I just bought a G6 REAL 2GB and I am a previous owner of a DS-X. I am trying to transfer all my savefiles from my DS-X onto my G6 and I've read that your savegame converter works really well. I followed all the steps and the savefile still is not recognized by the G6. The saved game file is also correct (at 512 KB) when I convert it from ds-x to g6. Can you please help? Thanks.
Hi,

Can I have some G6 DS Real savegames please ?

Thank you
smile.gif

Rockman GFF

Trophies
Website
shootingstar-rockman.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
BATTERY

Some Ryuusei no Rockman and Bokura no Taiyou DS Save Files I converted sometime ago into NO$GBA 2.4 from my own DS-Xtreme 1.1.0 Saves. I also saved the files in NO$GBA afterward.

I used your converter to actually do it. I think I used DS-Xtreme to M3 Simply or R4. The Rockman saves should be around 256KB uncompressed, and Bokura no Taiyou DS should be 64KB Uncompressed.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
which format do I select for a raw SAV (from EEPINATOR)???
You can't for now.
wink.gif

Because I have only a few 4mbit saves, I'll need to release the next savegames converter WITHOUT the 4mbit support and I'll add the support linker per linker
smile.gif

P

pasc

You need some 512 MB saves (R4/M3Simply ) to get that working correctly, right ^^ ? I hope this helps you fixing the R4/M3Simply Converting Problem I experience all the time I trie to convert those saves to M3 CF saves.

Saves: http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/27/121...ply%20Saves.rar

BTW: Will you finally release the .exe after fixing that ?

Ah ! and what's about implementing an option to convert the saves to raw ? (I know THAT would be much work, but it would be worth it !)

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
You need some 512 MB saves (R4/M3Simply ) to get that working correctly, right ^^ ? I hope this helps you fixing the R4/M3Simply Converting Problem I experience all the time I trie to convert those saves to M3 CF saves.

Saves:Â http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/27/121...ply%20Saves.rar

Ah ! and what's about implementing an option to convert the saves to raw ? (I know THAT would be much work, but it would be worth it !)

Your saves doesn't looks to be 4mbit saves but I think'nt that R4 linker is affected by the 4mbit save bug. Thank you anyway
wink.gif

The EXE version will be certainly never released as I have no time for this project :-(

The RAW format will be included in the next savegames converter (1.2), but the same problem happens : I have no time for that. :/

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your saves doesn't looks to be 4mbit saves but I think'nt that R4 linker is affected by the 4mbit save bug. Thank you anyway
wink.gif

The EXE version will be certainly never released as I have no time for this project :-(

The RAW format will be included in the next savegames converter (1.2), but the same problem happens : I have no time for that. :/
nintendo_clock.jpg

There, now you have more time.
nyanya.gif

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France

wink.gif

nintendo_clock.jpg

There, now you have more time.
nyanya.gif

LOL
rofl2.gif

QUOTE(pasc @ Aug 1 2007, 06:09 PM)
Don't you even have time in the Holidays ?
frown.gif

Not really, because I have a life
laugh.gif

Seriously, I really think that the next savegames converter will be the lastest. I have +- 600visitors/days and I'm seriously happy to see this script used by everybody. (the problem is the ratio ads clicks / visitors (1 / 600
wacko.gif
))

I try to work a bit on the script every day, but "a bit" is not enought to see the 1.2 version released soon.

And my english is very baaaddd
cry.gif

Shuny

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody

I'm on holidays ! I'll now restart to code the next version of Savegames converter
smile.gif

Because I haven't any organization, I lost every bug report I had by email and to do the next version, I'll need to correct any bugs.

The development of the version 1.2 has been messy and honestly, if the version 1.2 has not been finished, it's because of me.

So, at first, here is a bugtracker which will help me to survey and keep any bug reports :

http://www.shunyweb.info/bugtracker/

I still need Zelda savegames, please send me them to [email protected].

I need YOUR help to finish it
ohmy.gif

Bye !

Shuny

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice work on the converter.

Just one thing though, would it be possible to put anywhere a tiny bit of info about each format?

For instance somebody said Supercard, Ninjapass, N card and DS linker were already all the same, having that written something would be nice.

Also saying that DS-X is gzip with 24 byte header (in that order?) would be useful to know, for say if someone wanted to make their own program handle different save formats.

Skatermati

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Very awesome script but i have a question: I want to put a savegame from a ORIGINAL game TO a rom file. I Found this here:
http://www.divineo.de/cgi-bin/div-de/ndsl-adapter

English Translation:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

With this Adapter it is finally possible, to read a savegame from a original NDS-Game, and save it to the PC, without any troubles.
You can archive this savegame, or tranfer it to another game module.

Moreover it is possible without problems, to download Savegames from the internet, and transfer it to a original-module.

Additional Informations:

- Copy a Savegame from original module to PC
- Copy a Savegame from PC to a original module

The Adapter will be connected with USB on PC
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it is possible to transfer a savegame with that adapter, and then convert it for R4? I have ~ 4-5 original savegames, which i want to transfer with that adapter, and then convert it for R4.

Thanks,
MaTi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn