Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think there should be added one thing to the rules..
I know you don't like it when people "complain" about the rules, but this is nowhere near complaining, just want to clarify something for others.

QUOTE said:
We do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling items or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed.

this is what i'd like to add:

QUOTEWe do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling items or services or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed.

just so people won't sell their services here, as a service isn't an item really.... (we have had one of those threads here so, i think it might be a good update..)

Its okay if you dont like it, this is just a suggestion.... thank you beutiful nice gbatemp hotel..
smile.gif

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, i understand that, since i've been in a situation like this before... with puck, (aww, he wasn't too nice to me)..
anyway, I made a thread where i wanted people to listen to a band, and if they liked it send an email to them for me to win a contest... which after reading the rules is quite clear for me now.. but before i didn't see it as anything wrong (even when reading the rules) so i thought it was okay, and well, it wasnt...

so This was just something to maybe prevent things like this again, i mean, if people not that smart, just like me evidently, create a topic about something they think are okay since its not in the rules.... (some parts more or less obvious)

Your topic had nothing to do with selling anything, and thus has nothing to do with this topic. Your topic had to do with violating the following rule.

QUOTEBegging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to; asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points etc., especially pyramid schemes, where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites etc., these are completely prohibited from GBAtemp.

Would you like me to change that rule and add that you are allowed to ask people to listen to stuff and then send e-mails just to make it more clear???? I would hate to see people thinking they could get away with that just because it isn't clear enough to people lacking common sense.
rofl2.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
sigh, no puck....
I was reffering to the:
" All actions, moderation and administration of GBAtemp are decided by the staff only and are not open to debate."-part..

and i know i did something wrong! and im sorry! and i have allready said im sorry before!

we all do mistakes, if it is on a messageboard, or in scool, or at work.. we all do them!

and puck, please go see a shrink or something, cause evidently you have some serious attitude problem.

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
We do not condone, and WILL NOT condone members selling any items; services; or ANYTHING, or posting "wanted" messages at GBAtemp. If you want to sell something go to eBay or likewise websites, if you want to trade something use Google and find a trading site. Any topic about this subject will be closed.

Shaun's updated the rules to make it all very clear, so that should be that...

Unless Puck and Issac are gonna kiss and make up?
rofl2.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
well
smile.gif
Im glad i got heard for once... and as i said before, im forgiving by nature, so i could kiss puck... but he hates me, so i dont think that's going to happen eh?

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unless Puck and Issac are gonna kiss and make up?Â
rofl2.gif

Sorry Luse, but because of my "serious attitude problem", I can't kiss and make up with people who lack intelligence and common sense.

By the way Luse, how's wednesday morning for you? My shrink said I should bring any friends, who are brutally honest and can stand morons, to the meeting. Plus I get $100 for each referral to my shrink.
laugh.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean I can't sell the use of my hot body here either?

Cruddy... who would want to buy the use of your "hot body" anyway? heheh

Oh, and just sense I haven't been round much lately, I just wanted to say I like your new sig and avatar. It looks awsome.

Oh! Well thank you very much. I am glad it pleases your eyes, even if my body does not.

Luse: I thought you have some expensive radio controlled helicopter that was ruined... however, I can see how the loss of that 'copter would be upsetting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro