Gaming One More New Character for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?!

Rudelof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario-kart-8-deluxe-character-select-screen-656x588.jpg

In the picture above, you notice the new characters such as Bowser Jr., Dry Bones, etc., but, there's an question mark near Isabelle's icon. Now, in the original version of Mario Kart 8, a question mark in the character selection screen meant there was an unlockable character. So, who do you guys think this character is? I think it might be Mii or another non-Mario character since all the non-Mario characters are in the same row. (Also, this isn't my photo, this was from an article on nintendoeverything.com. LINK: http://nintendoeverything.com/a-look-at-the-mario-kart-8-deluxe-character-select-screen/)

Ray Koopa

Obviously a Koopaling
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it was just scrambled into a question mark at presentation to not show Mii's since it would not make much sense there (default Mii's - interesting).

Or they got rid of Mii's altogether? I haven't checked any other vids than MK8's.

Reactions: Rudelof

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm 100% sure it's a Mii button. Why? Because Mii were in Mario Kart since the introduction of them, and why would Nintendo take away the option to play as yourself?
Now, you might say "we don't even know if Mii are on the Switch!" but I'll simply say, yes we do. Take a look at this screenshot from the HOME Menu/Switch Menu:
_1975563.jpg
Look at the users in the top left corner. Do you notice something? Yep, the third user is a female Mii, so the Switch will continue to use Mii.
This is why I'm sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel