Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
medal.png
On the third day of Tempmas results...
...GBAtemp gave to me: 10 seasonal stories!

The Five Days of Tempmas Results
Day Three: Writing

The Five Days of Tempmas Results continue. Over the next week, one day and competition at a time, we will be revealing the winners of each competition (in no particular order). On the fifth and final day the various winning entries will be presented for all to see! As well as the long overdue removal of the Christmas emoticons.

tempmas-writing.gif

On the third day of Tempmas results, GBAtemp gave to me: 10 pretty pictures, 4 merry movies, and 10 seasonal stories! For the writing competition we requested you write a loosely themed letter to santa, poem, or story about the holiday season. For ages people have wondered if the pen is mightier than the sword, perhaps the winner of this competition will be able to answer that with a stylus pen and an RPG on their brand new Nintendo DS Lite and flash cart of choice. Congratulations, Amo!

The second place winners will be receiving an M3i Zero and a 4GB MicroSD, and the third place winners will be choosing from either a stylish DS/DSLite/DSi case or an R4i adapter. You will each be contacted about your prizes soon by a member of the staff.

Second place winners:
calebh
Fel
n8littlefield
outgum

Third place winners:
Bertoboy
bnwchbammer
gore
hundshamer
tinymonkeyt

(Note: Entries are listed by winning group and alphabetical order).

Stayed tuned tomorrow for the fourth day of Tempmas results! And a large thank you to our partner sites for sponsoring the Tempmas competition. Check these guys out if you're ever in the market for gaming accessories - iShopVideoGame, Gamezway, WikiNDS

D

Deleted_171835

More results!
grog.gif
I didn't win but there is always next year. Anyways, I rushed so it is kind of obvious that I didn't win.

I can't wait to see the great entries!
toot.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It's sad to see that I didn't even know about this.

Anyway... Congrats to the winners, haha to the losers.

:\ I would've made my sister write the letter if I had joined the competition though. LOL.
dry.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww fuck a duck...
frown.gif

I won't be a spoil sport, and I guess I can congratulate the winners.
wink.gif
I also had high hopes for my story, but there is alway next year! (I hope the contests this year is just like last year's too, so I can whip up a better story this time around!)

n8littlefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to all the other winners - I can't wait to read all of the other entries. I was super surprised to see my name on the front page tonight. It will be REALLY nice to replace my old R4 with something with better compatibility and more memory.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surprised I won, even if it is only third place.
Interested in seeing how stylish this case really is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1