Omori Physical PS4 - Titleid and min. FW?

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered a copy of Omori for the PS4, but i cant find the game on Orbispatches and the box itself contains no title-id, only the string: "2108752".
I wanted to check the Min. Firmware before i decide wether to open it, since there is no point if it doesnt run on PS5 4.03.

Can anyone help me find out more?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
9.60 according to @KiiWii 's site.
Yeah, my site uses an OFW (confirmed) system for informed details, or it applies "EST" (estimated system) judging games by their release date. As Omori says EST it means it hasn't been confirmed (to my knowledge) but it's most likely the firmware estimated. There is always a possibility it's one firmware revision lower (9.60 -> 9.50) or depending on the studio: whatever SDK they're currently using, which in some cases has been known to be out of date and far lower than expected.

Reactions: godreborn

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, my site uses an OFW (confirmed) system for informed details, or it applies "EST" (estimated system) judging games by their release date. As Omori says EST it means it hasn't been confirmed (to my knowledge) but it's most likely the firmware estimated. There is always a possibility it's one firmware revision lower (9.60 -> 9.50) or depending on the studio: whatever SDK they're currently using, which in some cases has been known to be out of date and far lower than expected.
Im quite surprised your site knows about Omori and Orbispatches has no idea it even exists.
Whats your secret?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, KiiWii, why did you settle on KiiWii instead of your usual name, defaultdnb?
Different sites… I was a GC homebrew tester for some devs on here with the Wii on the horizon, I went for “Kii to the Wii” so KiiWii.. plus I lived in Australia.. which is close to New Zealand.. lol.. for a few years…

DefaultDNB was originally CitizenDefault, my musician handle: and CitizenDNB/DefaultDNB was the DNB side whereas DefaultDUB was the Dubstep side.. one stuck when I was a moderator and writer for PS3HAX back in the day ;)

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I sadly have to confirm that Omori will not run without a firmware update on PS5 4.03.

Guess i have to put it aside for now and wait till a future date to play it.

Thanks for all the help tho!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sadly have to confirm that Omori will not run without a firmware update on PS5 4.03.

Guess i have to put it aside for now and wait till a future date to play it.

Thanks for all the help tho!
what does it say on the ps5 if a ps4 game requires an update?

Nakamichi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what does it say on the ps5 if a ps4 game requires an update?

Update System Software

Update the system software to the latest version.
If you're playing a game right now, select [Update Later] and make sure you save your progress in the game first.

Update Later / Update now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk