Hacking OMG i cant decide!!!

purina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok ok ok... i dont know why but i can decide...i know i want one of the following cards but which one i am yet to decide upon lol oh and i know i wann buy it in the next hour
tongue.gif
hehe

EZFlash V Plus

iTouch Multimedia Flash

AceKard 2 AK2

Well i think i will go with the best supported or most feature packe ;p lol

any advice is welcome
biggrin.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
DX sells them. Look harder.
Im pretty sure they stopped. Even the link in "Deal Extreme sells Cyclo DS now" is invalid. I think they ran out and took it off the site until they can confirm they can get more. But then again I could be wrong. I couldn't find it.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CycloDS wasn't too happy that DX was selling CycloDS at a very low price, so DX removed it.

If you want to buy CycloDS - www.consoleup.com - £30.

Otherwise, check out the GBAtemp reviews on the flashcarts. And you can decide.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Scds1 and CycloDS Evolution are the best available, but Acekard 2 is a very good budget flashcart.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually prefer the Acekard 2 over the SCDS1. The Supercard may have more features, but they are implemented very poorly. If you have to have the extras...just spring for a Cyclo. Otherwise save yourself some money with the AK2.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
skagamer said:
I actually prefer the Acekard 2 over the SCDS1. The Supercard may have more features, but they are implemented very poorly. If you have to have the extras...just spring for a Cyclo. Otherwise save yourself some money with the AK2.
At least they work almost perfectly when considering that Acekard 2's functions are very buggy compared to the Scds1's.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skagamer said:
I agree with this 100%.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
scds1 is definitely something u should check out, the sc team gave me a review sample of it for me to review on my site dstemp.com ...it got 9.4 highest score Ive given to a ds flashcard!
EDIT: BTW ak2 is good to
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm sure there will be a way to disable it.