OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DLC
Wreckateer.Callonburg.Level.Pack.DLC.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
The kinect XBLA title gets a level pack- "Wreck 6 brand new levels in Wreckateer! Wreck and Tinker discover a new region to smash. Crush your way through the long lost foul fortresses of Callonburg!"

Port.Royale.3.Harbour.Master.DLC.XBOX360-MoNGoLS
Some cities and a few tweaks for the Port Royale 3 game- http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...r-Master/9528c38d-9462-4c0a-af42-2779c63c815a

Shot have another Polish region dupe.
Halo.4.PL.XBOX360-SHOT

Omerta_City_Of_Gangsters-XBOX360-DAGGER

Appears to be region free.

A 1930's themed turn based strategy about gangsters.... the theme has been explored before in the late 1990's with Gangsters: Organized Crime and it was actually pretty good. Turn based strategy did OK last year with the return of XCOM as well and the developer also did Tropico 3 and 4 which definitely has its fans.

Early word is "they have got me curious".

Amazon words
Omerta - City of Gangsters is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.

The player strategically manages his business and his minions in a real-time format, slowly but steadily increasing his influence over the city. The player sends his henchmen out on missions ranging from assassinating an informant, to raiding a warehouse, springing a friend from prison, robbing a bank, or attacking a rival gang's hideout. Nobody is above the law in Atlantic City, so it always helps to have a little cash handy to bribe a policeman or pay off a politician.

The turn-based combat in Omerta - City of Gangsters focuses on the tactical command of “The Boss” and his henchmen. Cover and stealth are essential parts of any shootout in the game. Finding the best vantage point to gun down an enemy, while taking cover from a hailstorm of bullets, can be just as satisfying as sneaking quietly behind a foe and taking him down.

Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
15 unique player controlled characters each with a unique personalities and backgrounds
An RPG system for development of player characters and managing their gear
Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent multiplayer gang
15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City

Video
Console gameplay is a bit thin on the ground so PC gameplay

Boxart
omerta360.jpg

NFO

Code:
A nice tactical simulation of a criminal step up in the 1920 days, mainly what u always loved to do right?

OMERTA - CITY OF GANGSTERS is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a 
fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, 
the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920's Atlantic City. Starting with small 
jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands 
his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. 
Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
Release Date: Feb 12, 2013
Also Available on: PC
Publisher: Kalypso
Developer: Kalypso

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
The more i read about this game the more i want it.

This game sounds like my kind of game, i've been wanting to make the purchase ever since i've heard about it, not too long to wait now as it's out on the 31st.

I'll be making the purchase for PC tho, but yeah, great expectations for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: i just worry about cockroaches entering my room