Olec04 is banned, you know what that means?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,690
  • Replies 23
  • Likes 12
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That was funny and crazy and shocking at the same time, but I guess it was for the best and I don't want to know why it happened. Last night he randomly brought up a game where we name states and cities in the states. I fell asleep and woke up to find his last part in the game. Then saw his profile picture. I was so confused, laughed at this sudden thing and then I had breakfast, then I watered my Garden, then watched a little bit of Pretty Little Liars. I then had lunch, afterwards just chilled more on my laptop as it was raining outside. It kept going on until I had to go to the movies with my friends--we watched War Dogs. It was really good, then I came home and had dinner and got a surprise from my nieces. Played with them for a bit, babysat them pretty much because her parents went to go watch Star Trek. When they came back, and left, I'm now watching Pretty Little Liars. Now I paused it to check up on GBAtemp and here I am commenting on this thread.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was funny and crazy and shocking at the same time, but I guess it was for the best and I don't want to know why it happened. Last night he randomly brought up a game where we name states and cities in the states. I fell asleep and woke up to find his last part in the game. Then saw his profile picture. I was so confused, laughed at this sudden thing and then I had breakfast, then I watered my Garden, then watched a little bit of Pretty Little Liars. I then had lunch, afterwards just chilled more on my laptop as it was raining outside. It kept going on until I had to go to the movies with my friends--we watched War Dogs. It was really good, then I came home and had dinner and got a surprise from my nieces. Played with them for a bit, babysat them pretty much because her parents went to go watch Star Trek. When they came back, and left, I'm now watching Pretty Little Liars. Now I paused it to check up on GBAtemp and here I am commenting on this thread.
What I did is more lewd :creep:

P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Yeah okay, could you not? Theres enough negativity here already so keep it down. Why was he even banned in the first place?

D

Deleted User

OP
Yeah okay, could you not? Theres enough negativity here already so keep it down. Why was he even banned in the first place?
I don't know. But he never did anything constructive. Look at his posts if you can find them and they consist of something way off topic or ":/", "idk" and one word posts. I'm not being negative. Not trying to be anyways. Most of the community were annoyed by him as far as I know.

P

PaiiNSteven

OP
I don't know. But he never did anything constructive. Look at his posts if you can find them and they consist of something way off topic or ":/", "idk" and one word posts. I'm not being negative. Not trying to be anyways. Most of the community were annoyed by him as far as I know.
Then was it really necessary to make a hate thread on him if you dont even know what he did? Thats literally the most unconstructive thing you could do.

D

Deleted User

OP
Then was it really necessary to make a hate thread on him if you dont even know what he did? Thats literally the most unconstructive thing you could do.
"Hate thread"
It was a joke. Also this is EOF. I don't hate somebody just because I don't like what they did over the internet. Especially olec. Is EOF ever something constructive?

Reactions: Joel16

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This has no effect on me
4997234dec41ca971a2dcee2cd789982.jpg

Linkboy007

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But why blocking him? This is not good for him... Olec isn't bad afterall... Don't know why temp hates him so much

D

Deleted User

OP
Don't know why temp hates him so much
Because he was a lousy shitposter who never put any effort into his posts, that's why!

Olec isn't bad afterall...
haha--hahaha--hahahahahaa; that's rich~ *dries tear of laughter from eye*
Mate, when you started producing Project Heaven, all he did was leech from your fame and claimed he did stuff to help out with the project, which is something I unfortunately find hard to believe where Olec was concerned... (please correct me in the rare case that he did actually do a (minimal) amount of work in your project). And what's worse is that he was often just nothing but a bragger and a complete show-off most of the time around the forums! Even others could clearly see he was a troublemaker destined for a lot of flak and hate by the community.

Not like me to often say shit about a guy who used to be a shitposter, but... sometimes the truth is harsh, so they say...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night