Old3DS Transfer To N3DS With BROWSERHAX

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Jaredthemann7, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    So I'll be getting a New 3DS sometime in November or December and on my Old3DS I have browserhax with the latest update on it and a few homebrew apps. Would it be safe to transfer on the 3ds or should I do something before transfering. Also is transferring by PC better?

Thanks in advance!

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Just backup the all the folders on old 3ds sd card minus the Nintendo 3ds folder to your pc. Then you use the system transfer in system setting. Finally put all the folders you backed up (Except Nintendo 3ds one) onto the mircosd card. Then boot browserhax and your good.

3. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    So on the O3DS SD card there should only be one folder which is the Nintendo 3DS folder
    then add back the folders and the hacks when i do the system transfer on the 3ds right?

4. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Copy all the folders and files except the nintendo 3ds folder to your computer. Do system transfer. Put back the folders you copyed onto your computer onto your new 3ds sd card.

5. Jaredthemann7
    OP

Jaredthemann7 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Ok Thanks!