Homebrew Old3DS Transfer To N3DS With BROWSERHAX

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 983
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
So I'll be getting a New 3DS sometime in November or December and on my Old3DS I have browserhax with the latest update on it and a few homebrew apps. Would it be safe to transfer on the 3ds or should I do something before transfering. Also is transferring by PC better?

Thanks in advance!

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just backup the all the folders on old 3ds sd card minus the Nintendo 3ds folder to your pc. Then you use the system transfer in system setting. Finally put all the folders you backed up (Except Nintendo 3ds one) onto the mircosd card. Then boot browserhax and your good.

D

Deleted User

OP
So on the O3DS SD card there should only be one folder which is the Nintendo 3DS folder
then add back the folders and the hacks when i do the system transfer on the 3ds right?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So on the O3DS SD card there should only be one folder which is the Nintendo 3DS folder
then add back the folders and the hacks when i do the system transfer on the 3ds right?
Copy all the folders and files except the nintendo 3ds folder to your computer. Do system transfer. Put back the folders you copyed onto your computer onto your new 3ds sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up