Hacking Old ez flash Vi not reading sd cards anymore (getting stuck on now booting screen).

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone, I've got an old EZ flash Vi that I have been using for quite a while, but lately, after not touching it for a couple of weeks, the flashcard will not boot anymore. It stays stuck on the now booting screen. I have tried to boot it without an sd card inserted and it does give the "no sd card found" error. But if I do insert one, with or without the kernel it gets stuck on the "now booting" screen. I also have tried to use another sd card and it still didn't work.
I'm honestly less worried about the Flashcard than the save data that it had. I till have all the files it had, could I use the save data of this card on another flashcard? The ones I have right now are: "R4i 3ds rts" and "r4 sdhc gold pro".
Thanks in advance

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everyone, I've got an old EZ flash Vi that I have been using for quite a while, but lately, after not touching it for a couple of weeks, the flashcard will not boot anymore. It stays stuck on the now booting screen. I have tried to boot it without an sd card inserted and it does give the "no sd card found" error. But if I do insert one, with or without the kernel it gets stuck on the "now booting" screen. I also have tried to use another sd card and it still didn't work.
I'm honestly less worried about the Flashcard than the save data that it had. I till have all the files it had, could I use the save data of this card on another flashcard? The ones I have right now are: "R4i 3ds rts" and "r4 sdhc gold pro".
Thanks in advance
Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of the kernel and putting it on the SD? Try it with the other SD card as well.
Most DS carts use the same save format, so you can simply copy all the saves over.

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of the kernel and putting it on the SD? Try it with the other SD card as well.
Most DS carts use the same save format, so you can simply copy all the saves over.
I have tried with both cards. But I'll try again just to be sure. Thanks for the info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Party DJ :P