Hacking old 3ds bricked unable to mount ctrnand or ctrnand firm please use a external one

slasher_NOT_hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im currently having this CTRNAND error too... i think after accidently deleting everything from the title menu in GodMode9..... Im so screwed

Attachments

• 20210904_161444.jpg
    20210904_161444.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by slasher_NOT_hacker,

slasher_NOT_hacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some serious helpt too! Maybe i can send my XL in too because i wiped the internal sd and sysmemory through godmode and now i barely was able to replace a .firm file to at least get my console to power and stay on after looping and just powering off each second.

Now it just powers on at least but says " unable to mount CTRNAND or load ctrNAND firm
Please use extermal one"

Please help my peoples i need to start actually reading and learning what all the words mean and abbreviation stand for. Im just a dumb youngster getting in over my head and now i freaking wiped all my games and saves and hardware i had for years. I am so fed up. Im going try learn how to do ctrtransfer but im way out of my league and barely know to even turn on a computer. I got far too i had used the poke picross methods and got to i think luma but then it messed up because my ds discharched and i didnt know how to get back to installing so i formatted my ds and mistakenly left my games and saves all on the card

Last edited by slasher_NOT_hacker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Geckos are the cutest.