Okay what the heck?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Inunah, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    EDITED!!!!!

I can't find anything about Jam Sessions 2 except a 1 page official site with a lackluster description of whatever it has in it. Gamespot has no gameplay videos other than a lackluster trailer. It has no reviews on the game. It also has no pics of the game.

So I found 1 review, but it's IGN and it was a bit TLDR with its not so great review. And it did have 2 pics, a big plus... But they were ones i've already seen. D:

So, like where are all the gameplay videos of this game? I want to see more than one aspect of the game.. I want to see all the features they described in the IGN review!

Any help here?

2. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2008
    Peru
    Lima
    *sigh* You're not allowed to ask for rom download sites or help to find one of them. Just keep looking for yourself.

3. MissingNo._

MissingNo._ aka MissingNoL

Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Greater Bay Area, California
  4. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Sorry about asking for help with getting roms, I kinda temporarily forgot that asking what to search for to find a rom is asking for roms. I edited the first post, btw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice