Hacking Ok ok Downgrading to 4.x - 7.x (Help)

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please tell me more cuz if you boot the blue card why wouldn't i. (i know at this point i wasted money but, i would like to know more about it so i don't mess up again

You could use it for DS games, homebrew but the exploit that let you run the GW cart was patched in 5.0.

Edit: Got schooled by Gadorach

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trouble is finding a 3DS now with 4.5.0 firmware and below is becoming very hard and everyone knows this so the 3DS's that are are selling with that firmware on are for mega bucks! You can try this place: http://www.infinitydream.com/newsde...=152&osCsid=aaf82f00fb8251da9a06bf0a2e40b77e&
I can STILL walk to my local Gamestop and pick up 35 of them, mixed between standard and XL, all on 4.5 or lower, all brand new. Living in a small town has its advantages I guess.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I can STILL walk to my local Gamestop and pick up 35 of them, mixed between standard and XL, all on 4.5 or lower, all brand new. Living in a small town has its advantages I guess.

Yeah agreed if you can purcahse from a small town where they have loads like this chap, its all good but like me living in a major city it is alot harder to pick one up. Try Gamestops website if he/she says there are loads, then order one from there off line. :)

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can buy one for you, though you'd have to trust me to do so and ship it to you. Quite the leap of faith, but I'd be cool with it if you were. Money upfront, for shipping too, and a small mark-up for my troubles. That's the alternative to greedy eBay sellers and luck.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just buy it on eBay, use PayPal. If It's partially updated, put in a complaint and get your money back, you're protected when you buy via eBay/PayPal for almost everything nowadays, it's probably the safest route.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just buy it on eBay, use PayPal. If It's partially updated, put in a complaint and get your money back, you're protected when you buy via eBay/PayPal for almost everything nowadays, it's probably the safest route.
yeah but you will most likely have to shell out for the return postage, i dont think the partially updated consoles are all that common, but i would still want to at least make sure the miiverse icon isn't on the homescreen, although even that isn't a guarantee as it could still potentially be partially updated to 5.x or 6.x....both of which have no real visual differences to tell by

only real guarenteed way is if you buy from someone who has already checked that it works with a 3ds flashcard or getting a brand new sealed console with a serial number in the safe region

jazariz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can buy one for you, though you'd have to trust me to do so and ship it to you. Quite the leap of faith, but I'd be cool with it if you were. Money upfront, for shipping too, and a small mark-up for my troubles. That's the alternative to greedy eBay sellers and luck.

hell i would do that im not afraid to give out my address honestly thats really nice of you how much would i have to pay cuz i would prefer a xl haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol