bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I was going through my things this weekend when I was at home when I found my green math notebook/journal
I call it my notebook/journal because I found myself bored as hell in that class and decided to write a journal entry every... well, whenever I wanted.
Full of advice to myself and crappy love poems to a girl who only loves me when I don't pay attention to her.
Oh, it's not like that last line was supposed to be like, boo hoo, she doesn't love me.
Oh, she loves me.
She's also crazy.
(If you'll remember some of my previous blog posts)
(She kinda made me go crazy)
Well, that's exactly what she did.
Reading these made me depressed about how depressed I was.
It was pathetic as all else.
Like, I spent that entire year crying over how she didn't love me.
A whole year of all this craziness that left me to be depressed and obsessed over this girl.
Don't think it was until the 4th of July that I actually got over her.
I've probably told you guys this before though, right?
Totally ditched her on the 4th to hang with friends and never looked back.
Best summer ever.
There are 2 issues at hand with this girl though.
1) She might (actually, I'm not kidding) kill me.
2) She might (still not kidding) kill herself.
Issue 1 can easily be avoided by the fact that I'm stronger, and quicker... probably.
Not like she has a gun.
I'd win in a knife fight.
Issue 2 can be ignored... but would that make me an asshole?
Ehh, iunno, I think I'll just let wutever happens happen.
(Well, not the me getting killed, wouldn't let that happen)
But nothing I can do.
(Also not true...)
Nothing I can do that wouldn't cause me some sort of emotional harm.
Iunno.
Sorry if I'm stating things I've stated when I actually was depressed.
But damn, I can't believe I was always that depressed.
It's so lame!
But at least now I've never been better.
I'll probably be back tomorrow with some terrible artwurk from that notebook.
Maybe I'll put that shiznit in the art forum to actually get some post counts.
Till then.
Peace!

PS
Just remembered I forgot to add a wallpaper in my stuff.
Which I just did, so check that shit out...
If you want.
It'll be a little inappropriate...
That's how I roll.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy women can be a handful. Not much you can do though. If she does threaten to kill herself or you, then tell someone. Maybe a counselor, or someone close to her. She really sounds like she needs to be in rehab and on meds before she really does something she regrets.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually people who threaten to commit suicide because they can't have someone they want are bluffing just to get that person. For issue 1 and issue 2, you have to be strong.

Do this, next time she threatens to kill herself, call her bluff by calling the police and telling them what she plans. If you rather not take that route, you can do the same, except tell her that that's what you plan on doing, she'll snap the hell out of it, trust me.

I've done this so many times, cause I tend to attract psychos and not one of them committed suicide.
I remember your old blogs and to be honest, I don't think she would, it's all talk.

Stay strong.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Usually people who threaten to commit suicide because they can't have someone they want are bluffing just to get that person. For issue 1 and issue 2, you have to be strong.

Do this, next time she threatens to kill herself, call her bluff by calling the police and telling them what she plans. If you rather not take that route, you can do the same, except tell her that that's what you plan on doing, she'll snap the hell out of it, trust me.

I've done this so many times, cause I tend to attract psychos and not one of them committed suicide.
I remember your old blogs and to be honest, I don't think she would, it's all talk.

Stay strong.
Very good advice if she isn't crazy. Otherwise, calling a bluff won't help much. I have seen some of the girls in my school react the same way you describe when presented with that sort of situation; Very few are actually crazy. xD

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Very good advice if she isn't crazy. Otherwise, calling a bluff won't help much. I have seen some of the girls in my school react the same way you describe when presented with that sort of situation; Very few are actually crazy. xD

On the contrary, people who usually use self-harm to threaten someone is indeed, crazy. They're so blinded by their desire for that person that they'd say/threaten anything to get that person, no matter what it is.

Taking extreme risks like that, even threatening it, is crazy.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is very true. What I am talking about are the people that have emotional scars and psychotic disorders that need the help. These people are dangerous to themselves and everyone around them. I know, because as a person with Bi-polar disorder I have seen my share of crazy moments where I would wake up and not even realize what happened. Since I have been medicated, those are very few and far between.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
That is very true. What I am talking about are the people that have emotional scars and psychotic disorders that need the help. These people are dangerous to themselves and everyone around them. I know, because as a person with Bi-polar disorder I have seen my share of crazy moments where I would wake up and not even realize what happened. Since I have been medicated, those are very few and far between.

Actually, I have quite a few emotional scars and I'm not medicated, no need once you get control of your life and don't let disorders take control. I'm no longer a danger to myself and haven't been in a long time. Some people may think only meds can save them, but meds made me worse, not better. I keep my stress level down and I keep from getting depressed. When I am overstressed, I leave the stressful area and take a breather. Even if that means a vacation.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Sterl500 said:

Actually, I have quite a few emotional scars and I'm not medicated, no need once you get control of your life and don't let disorders take control. I'm no longer a danger to myself and haven't been in a long time. Some people may think only meds can save them, but meds made me worse, not better. I keep my stress level down and I keep from getting depressed. When I am overstressed, I leave the stressful area and take a breather. Even if that means a vacation.
Sometimes meds don't work. I had to experiment with thousands of dollars worth of meds before we got to this combination. Then there is the matter of gaining control. Some people lack the capacity of doing this, which is why they have rehab. Believe it or not, there aren't just insane/mentally ill people at a insane asylum, there are also everyday people that just can't move on, or take control. Still isn't a pleasant experience, but in order to play your cards, you have to get them in order.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chances are if someone threatens you with killing themselves, they wont do it.
A ton of people who commit suicide don't tell people directly, or use it as a threat. They usually just leave a note, or nothing before they do it. Though in e-world...it's a bit different.
But PhoenixGoddess' idea is probably the best route. Mostly because it'll make the person very hesitant to use that threat in the future.

Or you could shoo her my way after my counseling sessions slow the hell down >.>
Though that would probably be weird for you to do, lol.
"So hey, I think you're a bit crazy, you should talk to this counselor dude from GBAtemp."

bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
She goes to some sort of counseling, and is also on meds.
Not like that helps much.
But hey, I gave myself advice to stay away from her in that notebook and I pretty much plan on following that advice.
And I've used the threat back to call her house when she's said she was gonna kill herself before.
Pretty much shut her up.
Though she never learns.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
Logan 5 said:
you're still lame.
Well that's pretty true.
Least I'm not depressed though.

That's a good thing
smile.gif

jonisawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well she has threatened many times that she was gonna kill herself but she never has which makes her an attention whore
if she ever tries to kill you you wont die
stay away from her
next time i see her ill run her over
Also i got the better one as im being advice dog

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I used apollo save tool to activate my ps3 offline so i could play a game that...